Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Specification Markups

Create the ability to markup spec sections just like drawings. Many markups apply to both drawings and specs.

550 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily Logs - Configurable Columns

Under the manpower portion in the daily log you keep changing things and i cannot see all the columns unless i scroll back and forth and it makes it difficult to use. You don't always see it either. you have been on my computer before and see what i am talking about and all you can suggest is i make my font smaller and i don't want to do that. I suggest you give us the opportunity to resize the columns by dragging them or in the settings tab allowing us to show which ones we want to keep. I…

259 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Submittal Attachments: Improve the visibility of historical/workflow versions

With the new Submittal PDF View rollout, PDFS attached to workflow responses are no longer linked at the bottom and only appear at the top in the "attachments" section. The ability to customize where attachments appear would be great, since our legal team prefers them next to the responses at the bottom.

91 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All,

Thank you very much for providing this feedback to us. We understand that the recent change is causing some confusion and frustration with your teams and we want address those concerns as quickly as possible. The intention of this change was to bring the attachments front and center for easy access and to make it clear what the most up-to-date attachment is, whether it’s the most recently uploaded or the most recently marked-up/stamped attachment. Clearly we have not fully accomplished this and have missed the mark in providing additional context that you need (previous responses, comments, etc.).

Our team is actively exploring potential changes to make this experience better and we’d love to find time with you to make sure we’re taking steps in the right direction.

Please reach out to me if you’d like to sit down with our team to discuss how we should proceed forward and…

4. New Bidder should receive Bid Docs AND issued Correspondence

Have the correspondence format identical to the bid format that shows the tab view and resend beside the vendors. When you add additional vendors to a bid invite, you must also go in and send the correspondence, but it brings up the whole bidders list. Would be nice to bring up the new vendor added

140 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bidding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Instructions Grouped By Type

As a Project Manager, I want to be able to group instructions of the same type together so that it is easier to navigate the list.

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Instructions - Granular Permissions: Standard Users Create by Type

As a GC Project Manager, I want my clients and their consultants to only create Contract Instructions and Consultant Advice Notices (these are a subset of all Instruction types available) so that there is no risk of them creating Site Instructions or my GC Contract Administrator creating anything besides a Site Instruction as these have contractual implications.

47 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Instructions to Instructions Workflow

As a GC Project Manager, I want to create an Instruction (of type B) from issued Instruction (of type A) so that I can capture the typical NZ industry workflow.

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Instructions - Granular Permissions: Restrict Standard Users to Only Draft Instructions

As a Project Manager, I want to be able to review any instruction that my Contract Administrator drafts so that my company is not exposed to variations by mis-instructing my Subcontractors.

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Daily Log Configurability - Custom Logs

As a user, I would like to create custom logs in the Daily Log tool.

140 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create Instruction from Email

It would be helpful to create an Instruction from an email rather than having to copy and paste everything into a new instruction from an email.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Global Directory for Bidders

'global directory' where a sub/vendors can place their name, contact and trade(s) info to a nationwide database for GCs/Owners to pull.

239 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Prioritized for Development  ·  48 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Submittal Markup - Dynamic Stamps

Allow users to upload s stamp with fields/checkboxes where data can be entered.

-Response Checkboxes
    -Signature
    -Signature Date

80 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Distribute by Trade and/or to Related Trades

I would a feature to be able to mark a box to get notification for RFIs and Submittals approvals that were not submitted by me or that I am not on the distribution list. This would be in order to track items that will influence my scope of work.

86 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Specify/Filter Data to be Extracted

Currently, the Extract feature pulls all data from a given tool. It would be beneficial if the data that is extracted could be specified by the user in order to maximize the efficiency of the Extracts tool (i.e excluding empty days from the Daily Log)

505 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

120 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple Assignees for Tasks

There should be an ability to assign a task to multiple people. If a task is to be completed by multiple people, it helps.

450 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

71 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unapproved Variations (PCCO) on Head (Prime) Contract CLaims (invoices)

We need the ability to claim (invoice) against unapproved head contract variations (PCCOs). This is important as it will allow cash flow on variations that are approved in principal, but not yet resolved.

47 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bid Package & List Template

bid package templates

77 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Bidding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bulk Download multiple submittal attachments with Markup

With the new Submittal markup feature, the ability to bulk download attachments no longer exists. This feature is incredibly crucial if team members need to download Submittal documents and there are 10-15 associated documents with each Submittal. It is time-consuming to make those downloads separately.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transmittal Attachment Bulk Download

Please add the option to download attachments from multiple transmittals as a bulk action

73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  13 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create Observation from Daily Log

Create an observation from Daily Logs if a sub has not created a time entry, Allow the observation manager to send this to the trade partner and the PM of that job.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 503 504
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base