Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

How can we improve Procore?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revert back to previous custom report PDF format

Please give us the option to revert back to the old PDF formatting for custom reports. We are in the middle of a project, and our reports now lack formatting continuity.

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BCC function on Emails sent from Emails tool

It would be helpful to have the option to BCC when sending an email from the Emails tool. We believe this would be a valuable privacy option.

162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add photos from Punch List Items, Observations, and Inspections to the Photos Tool

You have Photos from Daily Log and Photos from Drawings. It would be great to add additional albums for Photos from Defects, Photos from Observations, Photos from Inspections, etc. Anywhere a photo has been attached to an item

159 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple Assignees for Tasks

There should be an ability to assign a task to multiple people. If a task is to be completed by multiple people, it helps.

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Daily Logs: Competent Person and Signature

Provide a field on Daily Logs to indicate Competent Person onsite along with a place to capture signature.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Budget Modifications: One-to-Many

Currently, even with the "bulk" budget modification update, the ratio is still one-to-one. We would like the ability to create a one-to-many or many-to-one Budget Modifications.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pay App Configurable PDF - Allow Same Custom Options as Detail tab

We are not able to utilize our Pay App Custom Forms that have been built by Procore. I need the grouping from the Configurable PDF tab AND I need it on the custom invoice form that the custom forms team built for our company.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dynamic Distribution Groups

When adding new users to the Directory, allow for automatic update of all Distribution Groups.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change Meeting Assignments into tasks

Ability to add tasks within Meeting Minutes so you don't have to enter them as a "Related Item"

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Additional Observation Status Options

There is existing feedback to allow users to add Custom Status, while this would be ideal, at minimum could we please have additional default status options added, my suggestions are as follows:

1) Initiated 2) Accepted 3) Onsite 4) Works Completed 5) Ready for Review 6) Invoicing 7) On Hold 8) Closed

The ability to run reports on time between status changes would be amazing ask KPI evidence.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New Transmittal Layout

The Transmittal Function needs to be re-worked to allow the following items to be transmitted:

1. Drawings.
    2. Specifications.
    3. Reports (This needs to be a new tab identical to the specifications tab however renamed reports).

The Transmittal function needs to be formatted correctly to enable correct use. The columns from left to right should be:

A. Document Type - This is to relate to the section the document was taken from:
    i) Drawings
    ii) Specifications
    iii) Reports

B. Document Discipline - This is the discipline of the document:
    i) 'Discipline' from drawings
    ii) 'Division' from specifications
    iii) 'Division' or…

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Require Subs/Vendors to upload their own Insurance Certificates to Procore.

I think it would make more sense if we could somehow make it required for our subs/vendors to upload their own Insurance Certificate to Procore. We require our subs/vendors to send us their Insurance Certificates within 10 days from the date we issued them a contract. It is their responsibility to make sure they send us their insurance certificate so I think they should be able to upload it to Procore. Once they've uploaded it to Procore, new certificates should be filtered through a manual approve/reject system where someone from the General Contractor can review the certificate for required coverage…

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Approve Timesheets via the Mobile App

Ability for timesheet approver to be able to approve timesheets via the mobile app.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create Change Order - Choose Amount to Use (ROM vs. RFQ vs. Prime PCO vs. CCO)

When a few items are already in place for a change event/order with amounts (eg. ROM, RFQ, CCO, Prime PCO), and a bulk action is performed to create a change order (eg. Prime PCO or CCO), the user should be able to select which amount is used for the new change order.

For example, if a ROM, RFQ and Prime PCO are already in place for a line item, and it's time to create the CCO, the user should be able to select which amount (ROM vs. RFQ vs. Prime PCO) should be used for the CCO. And vice versa…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple Prime Contracts Feedback

If there's only one prime contract (which I assume is the majority of Procore projects), why should we have to go through an extra step to click on the only prime contract available?

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto-Title Submittals in Submittal Builder

Submittal Builder should automatically Title each submittal with the "Specification Section Name" + "Submittal Type" and allow the user to rename it. While this won't always be accurate, it will be much of the time. "Carpeting" "Product Data" is a good example. This would save hours entering a submittal registry for the first time.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Be able to slide the width of the columns dynamically...

we're using it as an action item log and that would help make it more usable.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bid Package Information Transfer to Subcontract Scope of Work

It would be fantastic to have the ability to enter detailed bid package information, including a scope (see example below), that will then transfer over to a contract scope of work when the "Convert to Subcontract" feature is used. This would eliminate the double-entry needed to both create a bid scope and a contract scope of work.

Example: Finish Carpentry (Labor): Including but not limited to all countertops, base trim, cabinets, chair rail, millwork, interior signage, toilet/bath accessories and FRP

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bidding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Assignee given the option to mark a task closed

With no workflow, and tracking of steps, I'd like to see the assignee be able to close tasks.

We use this internally for tasks to be completed, and I don't need my team continually asking me to close out tasks they are assigned. Especially if the task is one department internally coordinating with another that is not me. Without them being able to close items the creator is either bugged constantly to close tasks, or tasks stay open until a meeting or follow up is done to close out multiple tasks at once.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Attach an entire folder to a tool item in lieu of an individual file

I would like to attach a whole folder from Procore into an Instruction. I would prefer not to have to upload each individual file from the folder.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 518 519
  • Don't see your idea?

Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base