Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

How can we improve Procore?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add description/location to photo at creation in iOS/mobile app - Revert to old mobile photo experience

We have noticed that the process has changed for adding descriptions to photos we take from the Photos tool in the iOS app.

We used to be able to take the photo and have the option to add the description before saving it.

Now, we can't do this. We have to take the photo, save it, wait for it to load into our album, open it, and edit it to add in a description.

When we are taking hundreds of photos, this is time-consuming and leaves room for error - it's too easy to skip a photo and not get…

121 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Document Upload under Documents Tab

Put the drag and drop area for Document uploads back on the page when you click on a folder in the Documents Tab. Why was this area hidden under an additional menu with the last update?

I spend half of my time here uploading single documents - having to click another menu seems a time waste after having it almost be automatic before.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

The recent change is one component of a series of changes to the Documents tool.

Our end goal is to modernize the Documents tool and allow for drag/drop anywhere on the screen into a folder, ultimately reducing the steps and increasing the dropzone from today. To accomplish this goal we needed to adjust the user experience to meet current patterns established in Procore with the orange action button being the primary action.

Thank you for your feedback! We have shared your post with the development teams. We will update this space if we have any questions or change the status.

3. Documents Markup

Create the ability to markup documents in the document tool just like drawings.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photos from observation - location/trade

The photos taken during observations are now pulled into the photo tool. And it pulls quite a bit of information about the photo... except location/trade.

Can you also make it pull the location and trade that is listed on the observation? So anyone looking at the timeline photos can tell where that photo was taken without going to the observation?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uploading Photos from Mobile Library using app. Photos should be bigger to be able to see what is being selected.

Uploading Photos from the iPhone Library. It is difficult to see what is on each photo as they are very small. (for example on iPhone 6+ I can see 5 small photos in the row). The photos should be much bigger, 2 photos per row or have the option to preview them before selecting.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Procore Sync for Server

How about this!! Instead of putting Procore Sync on every PC, I would rather have a FileServer handle the files. This could basically be just like Procore Sync but running on a dedicated server. This server could be local at the project site or at HQ (or in the cloud) and users can use their VPN to access the "central" files.

Procore says Sync isn't for offline access anyhow, so this just seems smarter and doesn't eat up space on laptops (that probably have small but fast SSDs.) Then IT can handle the access and there aren't a bunch of…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Photo Sizing Flexibility

Allow users to select the photo quality (size) when attaching photos. some jobs are in places with very slow internet and it’s not feasible to upload full sized photos. On the other hand, some photos are too small for reporting. It would be nice to have the flexibility to select the size needed

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  26 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re-arrange photo sequencing for PDF exports

Want to re-arrange and customize the order/sequencing of photos within a particular album. Would improve exported PDF's greatly. Thanks.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bulk Download of Photos

The ability to "Download all Photos to .pdf" would be extremely helpful. Some projects can have 100+ pages of photos. The ability to download these photos to provide owners or others who may need the photos would be helpful. This would make it easier to use download the photos as well as increase productivity when doing this task.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Forward email attachments

Getting consultants to log in to download attachments and respond is a bit annoying. Can you add a setting for attachments to be sent as an email attachment. This can then be used by other consultants etc in their normal QA processes.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Configurable Metadata

Customer wants the ability to customize metadata requirements for files/documents uploaded into Procore. This will alleviate the need to run an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) side by side with Procore. Some examples of required metadata include "Document Retention Schedule", "Document Type", "Network ID". Metadata fields should have the ability to be text, a drop down w selections, or even radio buttons.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Saving files to procore

I want to be able to save an email attachment straight to procore drive, without having to save to my desktop first.

Also be able to create new file in procore (and not on my desktop, then procore).

The current process is far too slow.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Procore Sync alert when it is not syncing

Create an alert in the system tray for when Procore Sync is not syncing correctly. Additionally, it would be great to see some indication on the projects if they have stopped syncing (last synced x hours ago for example)

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Generated Exports Saved to documents tool.

Would like to see PDF and CSV exports that have to be generated sent to the documents tool and saved in a folder there. Would like to have these save directly to procore without having to upload them again after receiving email.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Full File Path for Deleted Items

Currently, files that have been deleted and are in the recycle bin will show the parent folder the file/folder was in when it was deleted. Can you change this to show the full file path.

As an example: Let's say I have a folder for each trade on a project that contains a folder within called "01. Drawings". If I delete a file that is in one of the "01. Drawings" folders, in the recycle bin, under the Change History, it will show the parent folder as "01. Drawings" with no further information. This means that if I need to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide for the ability to capture metadata/custom fields for Documents

Provide for the ability to capture custom fields/metadata for documents held int he Documents tool.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Forms - Add Forms to Company Level

The option for Forms tool at the company to allow for editable PDFs to be send to vendors prior to bidding with information regarding the GC.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! I certainly think this suggestion is feasible in the future, however a couple things would need to happen first. We don’t currently allow for Forms completion on the web version (see ticket link below):

Complete Forms on Web- https://feedback.procore.com/forums/183340/suggestions/33212005

Additionally, we don’t have the concept of the company level on mobile either. I will update if we gain any traction here, thanks!

18. Add location to photo taken in camera tool

Old Camera tool allowed this feature.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Issue with Photo Viewer

Having an issue when viewing photos in the viewer. I cannot continue to move forward through images beyond those on the same "page" in Timeline view. I have to "X" out of the viewer and click the arrow to the next page and then re-enter the photo viewer. I have not had this issue in the past.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bulk Save Photos as images rather than PDF

Our Marketing department grabs our photos from Procore for their purposes - a way to bulk save photos as images not PDFs. Yes you can go in individually and download each photo but being able to click the select box and download multiple at once.

Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base