Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Loose the email icon when in the middle of an email.

When sending an item (i.e. Change Event), the 'email' icon on the top right is still shown as an option. This is confusing and tempts the user to try to email with this button, as opposed to the send button. Suggestion - disable the 'email' button when in the middle of an email.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Level Of Detail To Display On Change Orders for Sub Invoices

Setting for Level Of Detail To Display On Change Orders (for CCOs on Requisitions)…this setting should be a Config Setting so it can be set for all commitments and copied from the project template

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show Contract Title when Creating RFQ's

Contract Title on RFQ creation page

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Category Change During Budget Modification

Allow for a category change during a budget modification. For instance if we originally thought we would complete a service in house but ended up hiring a subcontractor we need to be able to assign the $ to the subcontractor category during the budget modification.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Subcontractor Experience: see Grand Total when creating Sub Invoice

As a I am entering a Requisition, there are no grand totals or even totals of Change Order section. There is a total on the Original Contract lines. But in order to check if I have entered the billing in correctly, I need a total. Also the button that say SUBMIT FOR REVIEW, i assumed that would take me to a review not actually send it off to the contractor with out me reviewing it.

Please place grand totals or some way of checking totals for each Requisition before making it un-editable.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a forecasting tab in the budget tool

During the beta of the custom budget view, there was a forecast tab that was shown (and maybe still being worked on?). However, the way the forecast tab seemed to work should be improved.

The forecast tab should allow one to assign manual items to each cost code without being in the "window" version currently implemented in the budget tool. This would allow you to export that tab to a PDF for a cost report showing exactly how you are projecting future costs across all of the cost codes.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Prime Contract Billing Cycle and Notifications

Need settings of Prime Contract to specify the billing cycle in order to notify the PM team to create payment applications to feed to accounting or the client.

Setting the billing cycle should trigger an email 1 week prior to being due to the PM to create the pay app for accounting to process.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Total Budget Amount

Please provide a field that allow users to view the Total Budget Amount at the top of the log. I realize you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the log to view the total amount; however, having a total amount field at the TOP of the log provides instant visibility.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Default Status on Contracts

It would be nice to have an option to select a status to default to when creating new contracts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change Orders - Sort Attachments by Name

PCO attachments should sort by Name once saved.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add workflow state "title" to the workflow subtab

We use workflow for our commitments. The title of each step is not the same as the "action taken"; however, the "title" of the step is what is available as a report filter option. It would be helpful to add a column into the table in the workflow subtab (of commitments in our case) that listed the Workflow State as well, since there is no other way to tell what the name of the Workflow State is.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Decrease Limitations on End Users Capabilities to Edit Commitment Once Synced with Financial Database

I've talked to several other Procore customer service representatives and I can't tell you how much time it takes away from requesting to edit something in Procore that's already been synced with Sage 300. It would save us time/money if our company's admin have the autonomy to edit these synced Procore items rather than reach out to Procore every single time we have even a minute issue.

I understand Procore's attempt to "protect" data and integrity of our financials but in this case, I'm not sure if that "concern" is necessarily effective. Before Procore, we were able to edit such…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Edit Sub Job Direct Costs

Need the ability to edit sub job direct cost entry

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This Period % entry & does not match when dollar amount

Requisition This Period % entry does not match the same amount when the dollar is entered. It does not balance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search box in Budget Module

With the new format of the budget tab, using the browser's search capability (ctrl-f) isn't effective anymore due to multiple HTML frames/windows/etc. It'd be add the same search capability that RFIs have for example to the budget.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simplification of Head Progress Certificate

A large number of our clients have expressed how confusing the Procore head claim progress certificate is.

The quicker it is for our clients to understand what they are approving the quicker we get paid.

We have noticed a longer payment cycle from our clients since implementing Procore and after lots of digging, the four clients i quizzed all blamed to very confusing Procore progress certificate.

I would suggest simplification of this form as they way it is structure it all blends into one big mess of text and numbers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. cco

Please add the ability to add multiple items from multiple PCOs/ Change Events to a single CCO.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback!

We are currently beta testing a redesign of the change events tool. In the redesign, a user can add multiple lines from multiple PCOs and Change Events into a single CCO. If you would like additional information, please feel free to reach out to me at adam.wells@procore.com. Thank you!

20. Snapshots should sort by division number

Budget snapshots are not sorting by major division number, and sort 1 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12... then division 2 -> 3 -> 4...

They should sort 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4... 9 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12..., just as the budget view appears.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base