Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Daily Digest/Summary Emails

I would find it very useful for Procore to implement a daily reporting feature that would give a brief list of all the RFI and Submittal updates/delays(past due dates) that have been made for that day.
    Listing, the changes made, who made them, attachments, and have all the information in one place as opposed to numerous emails that are sent out to each user daily…

175 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all. We are pleased to announce that we will soon be introducing a new digest email that will replace the existing overdue email reminder emails in a limited release Beta rollout.

This new email will:
    -List all the items a recipient has due today AND overdue across all projects and tools within a single email.

We will have more information to come soon.

3. Email notification reminder

Very similar to the reminders that are utilized with RFI's, the same functionality would be an excellent tool for certain important emails. i.e. the email addressee is reminded if they have not responded to an email in 3 days.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Submitter Substitution Options

Add required radio buttons to submittals stating something similar to the following:

Choice A: "Subcontractor confirms this submittal conforms with the contract documents."

Choice B: "This is a substitution."

One of these choices must be selected to place the submittal in someone's court.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Overdue Reminders - Turn on or off of each item (Punch List, Meeting Items and RFIs)

Hi

I suggest that the overdue reminder feature in all tools as able to be turned on or off for individual items within the current tools.

For example, I like to have overdue reminders on Punch List items and have set this in the confirguration screen. However, I would like the option to be able to 'untick' this reminder on some of the Punch List items (as I create them, or after being created).

Thank you

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable searching of transmittals by the recipient's name.

Currently, if you need to locate all transmittals sent to a particular person, you have to sort the transmittals on each page (currently we have over 180 transmittals on 4 pages) and scroll down to the correct recipient's name. It would be fantastic if you could search by the recipient's name and see all transmittals to this person, eliminating these multiple steps.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Contact Phone Number to Transmittals

Add Contact Phone Number to Transmittals PDF.

Ex:

TO: Brandon Fletcher (Your Company)

PO Box 8805

Clarksville, TN 37078
    Phone: (615) 431-9080

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Ability to Request Read Receipts on Emails

When sending e-mail, the ability to request a read receipt and add high priority to the email would be fantastic!

163 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Document Email Minimize

It would be nice if the emails stored in documents (and other areas too) would minimize until selected, then expand just the selected email.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 161 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Attendees order

I want to show my attendees in a certain order. But regardles in what order I enter them, procore automatically makes a new order, which is not even alphabetic.

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support Cost Loaded Schedules

Currently with the Jamestown Metal Schedule we are only able to see task by ID numbers. If you look into our uploaded schedule in column 3 we have " cost codes". If we add a task for any reason then it will move ALL tasks after that giving the task a different ID number and that can cause a lot of headaches. Having the ability to view tasks by " cost codes" will enable Jamestown to add or delete any task ID however if we are viewing the task via cost codes it should not change anything.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Select multiple items in Related Items

when selecting documents in the related items section of a submittal, the option to select multiple documents is there but not pulled when selecting done. it only allows me to select one at a time and save. it takes quite a bit of time when selecting several items to relate.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Address to CC Tab

Show the address for the person being CC'd on transmittal. This way when hard copies are being sent out you will have the address to send to.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Daily Log Production Reporting

The first thing that opens up when I select the Daily Log tab is a new daily log entry. More often than not, we only want to see what's going on on the job site (except for the field workers--this is a different story). I think how it is working right now is kind of backwards. It would be nice to have a general overview of: employees on the job, hours worked for the week (or month maybe), employees that have been terminated to be crossed out (or given the option to not even show on this overview screen, production

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Daily Log Dumpster PO entry

When doing the dumpster tracking in the daily log, can a field be entered to track the PO number for that dumpster?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple Trades on Daily Logs

Many subcontractors have different trades. Superstructure contractors have laborers, carpenters, engineers, surveyors, etc. It would be ideal to be able to break out all labor under one subcontractor. That way you can see how many hours the laborers have worked, how many carpenters, etc.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatically add Drawing name to Description Field when creating a Transmittal

When creating a transmittal the Description Field should be Automatically Populated with the File name.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Issues rolled into Action Items

I like the ability to flag a note on a daily as an issue, but this feature needs to be taken to the next level by assigning responsibility. Let's say the Superintendent creates the daily and lists out notes. Then he flags specific items as issues (meaning they are impacting the project and require follow up to resolve). This should roll into a separate action items tab in which responsibilities could be assigned and other items could be added.

If you make it so specific RFI's, Submittals, COR's, etc. could be checked as an action item as well you could…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Timecards for general work, but not project specific

I would like the ability on the Mobile App to allow a person to enter time that is not necessarily associated with a specific project, but still needs to be paid to the individual

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base