Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Transmittals to be sent to a Company instead of just a Person

I am submitting a permit to a county health department and don't have a name to put into the record to create a person, but want to capture that we sent in the files to the general department.

12 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transmittal line items should be editable after entering!!!

it should be possible to edit line items after entering. if you make a mistake currently you have re-enter the whole line item and then the items are out of order. it would also be good if the items were numbered.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Drag and drop PDF's of an RFI onto Desktop

The adobe pdf icon on the extreme right side of the RFI Log is useful to quickly view a pdf, however you should take it a step further and make it the actual pdf document of that specific RFI , so we can simply drag it out of procore and onto our desktop

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multiple Days for TimeCard

Be able to put in time for multiple days. Ex. 5 days Mon through Fri 8 Hours Day

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiple Select on Email dropdown list

Have check boxes next to email list on left side so you can select multiple emails at once

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show Submittal Item Status in Package PDF Export

When generating the submittal package pdf, sort by status to show what items have actually been submitted, or approved, etc.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having schedule continue to populate on daily log until 100%

Great to have the schedule populate the daily log with the resource and scheduled task .When the resource and task reach its scheduled end date it no longer populates ,even if the task is not complete. If a task runs behind schedule due to weather or whatever reason I have to manually type in the resource as an unscheduled task. I think the shedule should continue to populate until the task is shown as 100% . it could possibly show up in red as opposed to blue indicating it as behind schedule.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Highlight items on submittal register

It would be nice if submittal items that were completed were highlighted such a way as over due items for quick referencing. Maybe in a green color...

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change Statuses and Send Emails from Log Screens

When a user changes the status of a submittal from the submittal log, can an email be created that notifies the originator of the submittal that the status has been changed?

Thanks.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Highlighting the text that is being searched in the email tab

when performing a search with the 'search emails' field located on the right hand side of the screen (when in the email tab) the text (or word) that is being searched does not show up easily on the emails that the search results in. if would be very beneficial to have the word highlighted within the emails to allow for easy viewing.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Users to Set Up Email Notification Settings

I would like to get an email for every time category my choosing is updated. Only update when submittals are added but not photos or meetings for example.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Available in Some Areas  ·  2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. delete an item from minutes

We would find it helpful to be able to delete an item from a set of meeting minutes "on the fly," as opposed to having to close it and then wait for the next set of minutes to be done for that item to disappear. This goes for Old Business, since I know that in New Business we can delete an item up until the time that the minutes are distributed. Thank you.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sort Daily Log Column Headers

I am a daily user of the Daily Log, either entering, or amending data. The catagory I use the most is the Equipment Log. The issue I have with this catagory is that it is not sortable. I work with 10 subcontractors, each with different equipment, used (or not) on any given day. Each piece of eqiupment is listed as it is added which is now close to 50 items. Without the ability to sort any section of Equipment Log I spend too much time searching for a contractor, or a piece of equipment. Please respond to this note. Thanks,…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When you enter time it would be great to add a range

It would be great if I could add a whole week for an employee ie: a Supervisor will work Mon-Friday with the same cost code 8 hours/day

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show Schedule Change Request on MOI Home Screen

Have the ability to designate a team member as a "Schedule Manager" and have all schedule change requests appear in "My Open Items."
    -OR-
    Have a separate box below "Today's Schedule" on the home screen that is only visible to admins and shows all Schedule Change Requests.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. List all project specific procore email addresses on project overview screen

I find myself spending extra time finding the email address for the document upload, the photo upload and then just the general project email address. It would be great if this was a section included on the project overview with all the unique procore addresses for email photos, documents etc to be stored in the respective tools in procore.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Filter > Distribution List

Be able to search for anyone who is copied on an RFI.
    Be able to assign a company group so if a new staff is added, they can be added to the group and see past RFIs.
    Allow a permission where someone can see all RFIs but not be able to edit them.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base