Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Drawings - Sketches - Pleas show file extension/type i.e. .pdf/.dwg I manually type this in myself

Drawings - Sketches - Pleas show file extension/type i.e. .pdf/.dwg I manually type this in myself

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Attachment to Calendar Item in Schedule Tool

It would be very helpful if you could add an attachment to a calendar item in the Schedule tool.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show Email Subject Line within Email Body

When I receive an email notifying me that someone has responded to an RFI, the email does not identify the RFI number or name, see attached screenshot. I then have to scroll through all the RFIs to find the one that was just responded to. It is not a huge deal, but it would be very helpful to call out the name or number of the RFI in the notification email.

208 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Insert & delete files/pages anywhere in Submittal PDF Markup

User wants to be able to insert and delete pages (additional files and/or blank pages) anywhere within the document.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BCC function on Emails sent from Emails tool

It would be helpful to have the option to BCC when sending an email from the Emails tool. We believe this would be a valuable privacy option.

316 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rotate Drawing Mark Up/area

Rotate drawing markups for areas that are not at a perfect 90 degree angle

85 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Photo Log - Select Existing Photos

Client would like to be able to select specific, existing photos from within the Daily Log after choosing a photo album. Right now if you navigate to the Photos section in the Daily Log and hit upload you would have to attach files.

In many of our Procore tools we've built out the option to select existing files from other tools within Procore. For example when attaching a file within a punch list item there is an option to select a photo from Procore.

If the photo has already been uploaded into the Photos tool it would be a great…

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make forms Private at Company Level across all projects

It would be nice to make forms private at the Company level instead of going project-by-project to change the privacy settings.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Submittal Markup - View Markup on Mobile

I can’t seem to see the mark-ups from the mobile app or how to “attach” the marked-up document in the workflow approval step.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Warning message when wrong Submittal file is attached

When Submittals are created and the associated Submittal is uploaded as an attachment in Procore, a system like OCR should read through the PDF and communicate a warning message if none of the text or spec section numbers match the Submittal created in Procore.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show Company Name (and user) as Creator on PDF

RFI PDFs populates the "from" field as the Creator of the RFI. We'd rather have it coming from the GC

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit Photo Album Names

Add the ability to change photo album names

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. [Project Overview] - Show Workflow Due Dates, not Final Due Date

Submittal due dates should display for the current workflow step rather than the final due date in the Project Overview section of the Project Home page.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Measurement tool in Photos

Please add a measurement tool to the photos tool just as you have in the drawings tool. It would make a great addition to be able to calibrate actual photos.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Reference Users" for Daily Log

Could this new functionality, "Reference Users" be available for Daily Log purposes? We have subtrades of our subtrades that we would not typically want listed in our project directory. Currently we do have add these sub-subtrades into our project directory so that they can be referenced on the Daily Log, but it would be great if there could be a "Reference Users" option for this tool as well...

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Manual Final Due Date input

Create a setting to let people put in the final due date manually in the case that a owner or a reviewer does not want to be added to procore and you can not create a workflow.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filtering schedule by P6 Activity Code

It would be beneficial to Filter the schedule in Procore by a P6 activity code in addition to the "by Resource" functionality. This would create a filtered view for each subcontractor identified by "responsibility" in the contract schedule.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Daily Log E-Signature

When exporting a single day in the Daily Log to a PDF the three fields at the bottom of the page are blank and are supposed to be filled out physically after printing. User would like to have the option to add these fields electronically within Procore instead of filling them out manually on paper.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base