Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Punch List - ONLY Final Approver Should be Allowed to Close

Ban the "Close" option (button) for the disability for anyone except the final approver. (MOBILE):

This creates a lot of concern for professionals (architects) to the point of fleeing against the Procore application.

40 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inspections - Allow Letters & Special Characters in Number Field

Want to be able to add special characters to my Inspection number

61 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link Forms with other Forms

The Forms tool has so much more potential to be an intelligent tool if it could have some of the other functions, such as 'linking' it or 'associating' it with other forms. For example, the Defect List tool allows you to attach files from the computer, photos, files, drawings and forms from Procore. However the Forms tool allows all of these EXCEPT Forms. There would be great value in linking a form with another form, e.g. a Toolbox Talk form with the associated hot work permit, or lifting permit, or rescue plan. In theory one form could be linked with…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Punch List - Set Punch Manager by Location or "Area"

Just as you can set a default punch list manager and final approver by Punch item Category it would be extremely helpful to have a default manager/final approver by "Area" instead. Often project teams divide the building by area, not by "division" or subcontractor.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Punch List - Use Back Arrow to Return to Previous List Page

I have a punchlist that is over 500 items. On the punch list screen, I navigate to page 6 (or 7 or 8...) in my list and view a particular punch item. After I am done viewing that particular punch item, I hit the back arrow on my browser. The problem is that I am taken back to the first page of my 500+ punch items. I would prefer in this situation to be taken back to page 6 where I initially came from.

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Inspections - Ability to Edit Custom Field Type

I would like to be able to edit the custom field type after it's been created, not just the Field name. Currently, I need to create a new custom field entirely which makes it complicated as the old custom field cannot be deleted either.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Procore Documents Attached to Action Plans

Attaching documents from the Procore Documents tools as References and Records is needed as a lot of project documentation is housed in this tool.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Inspections - make 'spec section' and 'linked drawings' available on project level inspection templates.

It would be extremely beneficial to include the 'drawing links' and 'spec section' fields within a project level inspection template. This way, items created from the template will pull in the linked drawings and corresponding spec sections. It would also be a huge benefit to build a dynamic (drawing links) field that will automatically update when markups are added or revisions are uploaded, and make these fields (linked drawings/spec sections) available to utilize on a project level inspections template.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Action Plans Exports

Exporting of Action Plans with all attached documentation printed out rather than hyperlinks as other Procore tools offer is needed. This is needed for the turnover process where the client will not access Procore during the project and will not have access after the project is completed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Observations - Add Origin Item Filter

The client would like the Observations tool to include an origin item filter option, so that it would allow the Observations to note the exact item the Observation originated from. For instance, the client could like to know more than the origin type that recently became available. Instead of just knowing the Observation came from an Inspection, the users want and need to report on which specific Inspection Template the Observation originated from. This filter option should also be enabled in the Reports tool.

A couple of possible filter options could include:
    Observation > Apply Filter "Inspection Template" > Select…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Observations - Add Directions/Documents to Observation Template

I would like to be able to add content rather than title only to an observation template. There are some requirements that need to be included or that are a part of the task for certain observations. Being able to put body text at a minimum into an observation template would be very useful.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! We have a new tool in beta called Action Plans that does a nice job of listing reference documents that would serve a very similar purpose to your suggestion. Currently this does not tie Observations but the plan is that eventually it will – I would recommend keeping an eye on that tool.

https://support.procore.com/products/online/user-guide/project-level/action-plans

12. Punch List - Allow Admins to Delete Comments

Ability to delete a comment made in a punch list item.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to apply Signature boxes in inspections for non users

Need to the option to be able to add signature boxes & sketch boxes for the inspection forms. A lot of subcontractors will only have the main players directors/supervisors etc signed up for procore, most of the time a signature will be required for proof and close out of a site activity from a non user. This is essential for builders as majority of Safety Documentation can not be used without signatures.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Require Item Response Before Inspection Close

It would be extremely helpful to make an item response required prior to being able to close out an Inspection. This would ensure that any necessary information is collected or answered prior to close, and would also help clarify Inspection reporting.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Check-in/Screening for Construction site

How about adding a Covid-19 Screening form to the Daily log? This would cut down on time doing it manually given we as SS are already inputting our people for attendance and other site related activities and the fact that this is a specific task.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Action Plans Quick Create/Import/Copy&Paste

Action Plans may have hundreds of line items and already be created in other document types like Excel. The ability to quickly create an Action Plan template similar to the Inspections tool would save a lot of time getting this information into Procore.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inspections - Auto-Save Closed Inspections in Documents Tool

automatically sync a finished inspection from procore to procore documents tool

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pin Action Plans to Drawings

Pin Action Plans to Drawings

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create Observation from Daily Log

Create an observation from Daily Logs if a sub has not created a time entry, Allow the observation manager to send this to the trade partner and the PM of that job.

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Inspection Reminders

Ability to send routine reminders to field staff to complete inspections

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44