Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inspections - Allow Letters & Special Characters in Number Field

Want to be able to add special characters to my Inspection number

52 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Punchlist navigation - use back arrow to return to previous page

I have a punchlist that is over 500 items. On the punch list screen, I navigate to page 6 (or 7 or 8...) in my list and view a particular punch item. After I am done viewing that particular punch item, I hit the back arrow on my browser. The problem is that I am taken back to the first page of my 500+ punch items. I would prefer in this situation to be taken back to page 6 where I initially came from.

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Observation from Daily Log

Create an observation from Daily Logs if a sub has not created a time entry, Allow the observation manager to send this to the trade partner and the PM of that job.

77 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Company Inspection Templates - Ability to Organize When Adding New Items in Project Level

When using a company-level Inspection template within a project, you have the ability to add new sections/items that are more specific to the project. Currently, these cannot be moved between or above the company-created sections/items. This can cause situations where related sections are listed in the company template, then at the very bottom with the project-specific additions. Please add in the ability to reorganize the template using those project-specific additions, including the ability to move project-added sections/items above the company-added sections/items.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Punch List - Send Digest Emails

Punch List should allow for more Digest Emails to be sent beyond the initial notification to the Assignees.

92 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Safety Management

In the Company Tools Portfolio, it would be great to have a Safety Management section. Procore has already added a few of these things, but to add it all under one tab and to enhance a few others would be amazing. The List below is just a minimum of great tools that could be used for projects:
    Safety Management Tool:
    • Safety Dashboard to review high level safety Statistics
    o Review of trends from observations, audits, inspections, Incident reporting, etc….
    o Hours Worked, Days Since last injury, TRIR, DART, LTIR (option to filter out different sub contractors as needed)
    •…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inspections - Assign "Responsible Company" to Sections

For some inspections (e.g. pre-pour checklists, safety walks, etc) there are multiple trades involved. Rather than creating multiple inspections or simply tagging multiple trades in the header it would be most useful implementation of this would be assigning trades by section. The underlying issue is when an inspection has multiple sections for varying trades. Any observations created from a line item would inherit the assignee based on that sections responsible party rather than the inspection POC.

109 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Observations - Bulk Edit Distribution List

It would be helpful to be able to do a bulk edit of observations and link them to a distribution list for all of the observations.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Observations - Add Signature to Observations

Add signature to observations.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [Company Level Inspection Templates] Hold Edits in Revision Mode until Ready to Publish

A way to hold edits at Company Level in a revision mode (or draft status) until a time when it's ready to be published, then released to Project Level.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Submittal Mark-up: Continuous Page scrolling

Submittal Mark-up Tool: I wish there was an easier way to scroll through the pages without having to click on each page to see. We get files that can been 50-100 pages and need to skim and see at the pages without reading every page.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Making Observations across multiple rooms

the ability to duplicate observations.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Punch List - Print Visuals on Punch List Log Page

Ability to print the chart from the Punch List tool that is currently new. The Project Manager loves this chart as it shows all information that is needed when an owner/architect wants to know what the update is for the project. It is a quick punch list overview for the GC to send to the owner/architect.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Copy inspection templates from one project to another

There shall be a way to copy inspection templates from one project to another, instead of writing a whole new inspection template.
    I know there is a way of having the inspection template at company level. But that is not feasible for all scenarios. What if you want a inspection template to be on 10 other projects but not all other 100s of projects.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add signatures on browser for inspections

add signatures via browser for inspections

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow for "days" instead of 'hours" when creating a delay log in the Daily Log tool.

Users need to have the ability to change "hours" to "days" in the delay log of the Daily Log tool, as so far the log only allows for delays up to 24 hours, and it is more common for a delay to take a day or more, which you cannot enter currently.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Observations - Additional Email Notification Settings

We would like to be able to manage email notifications on the Observations tool!

245 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Incident Details in a Single Report

Allow for an overall custom reporting option for the Incidents tool which includes specific incident details as available in the sub-incident reports.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Observations - Separate Quality and Safety

Please seperate the Safety and Quality Sections as the Observations can be in Both and need to Seperated .

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently, most customers will use the filters to only view Safety or Quality Observations. Additionally, custom reports can be created that can isolate the different Observation categories and allow you to only see the items you would like.

I would recommend following this ticket which could offer a potential solution in the future: https://feedback.procore.com/forums/183340/suggestions/37511488

20. Force Observation in Inspections need to be per inspection, not per project

Enable option to not "Force Users to Create an Observation on Item Failure" While it makes perfect sense to Enforce this on a Safety Item, on an administrative inspection it would be much better to just send the administrator a copy of the inspection instead of creating 20 or so Observations.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base