Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export Loading Screen/Progress Tracker

It would be helpful to have a loading screen or identifier whenever users are trying to export items such as submittals, reports and etc. It would help give the user ease of mind that their export is being prepared and prevent them from exporting multiple times.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Receiving Inspection module

Module similar to Punch where all materials and equipment to be installed for the project are logged for their documented receiving inspection which can be used to track defective installation or material storage by trades

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add filters on company timesheet tool

Please add a filter for office and region on Company Level Timesheets tool so Bulk Approval for different physical offices can easily be filtered and performed. Currently, you have to filter by "Created By", which could be selected 25 different individuals in each office. This is extremely inefficient.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recently Active User Report

The recent login outage prompts a need to be able to communicate to recent users across multiple active projects. Once the outage was discovered hundreds of emails started to be sent around indicating that they were having an issue logging in. If the directory supported the ability to filter for any user who has been active in the last 14 days (maybe 30 days?) that we could reach out to everyone, rather than waiting for the flood of calls. Any way to quickly filter the company directory of users like this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hurting my Eyes / background to brigth

pleaseeee MY company just switch to Procore and after 2 straight hours my eyes are hurting . is there a way to change to dark mode .. please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Custom Record Types for the Incidents Tool

Currently, in the Incidents tool, custom Record Types cannot be created. Each record type, such as property damage, has their own form when selected, but it would be nice to have customization in this area. An example would be if we wanted to add a vehicle that was damaged vs property damage. Or if we wanted to add something like Action Card to report hazard/improvement suggestions dealt with on site. It would be fantastic to see this implemented at some point in the future. Procore continues to add more customization options so I'm hopeful to have this reviewed!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Accounting Dept role in Project Team

Include an accounting/payroll/etc point of contact in the project team directory. Having issues with docusign commitments being CC'd if not part of the team.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a contact without adding them to a specific project.

You should be able to add users to companies (and companies) without having to assign them to a project. This would allow you to keep all contacts in Procore without haveing them on a specific project. Please look at adding the possibility to add/edit at the company directory level.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set roles on workflow to auto apply to new jobs

Set roles on workflow to auto apply to new jobs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Expanded Extract Options for Procore Extracts App

It would be nice if there were more specific extraction options within the Extracts app. For example, I wish I could filter through submittals to extract only certain submittals or packages. Right now, the only option is to extract the entire submittal log.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. RFI & Submittal Priority Levels

Please create the option to have priority levels for RFI's and Submittals. Also, be able to update them after submitting if an items becomes high priority.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link prequal to Commitments

Prequal link to commitments. Client need this to link to the commitments tool so that if a company is not qualified they cannot issue them a commitment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customizable Search Options for Submittal Builder OCR

The current OCR searches for the word "submittal" by default. It would be nice if there was a drop down or fillable field that would allow users to choose the OCR search term (e.g. closeout, shop drawing, etc.)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Only extract the final approved document in Submittal

Currently, the extraction tool extracts every version of the submittal, all named the same. Its difficult to determine which file is the final approved document. Someone has to manually go through and remove all the other versions.

We don't need the four versions as each person in the workflow reviewed and approved it. We only need the final approved copy to be extracted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multiple Project Addresses to assist Geofencing

It would be useful if a project could have more than one address. We have had projects that are administered as one large project, but have multiple buildings. It would be nice to use the geofencing feature without making the fence really large to encompass them all. I've attached an example with a map showing the distances between job sites on a project we did last year.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pre-Made Company Level Reports - Filters

Users would like a way to filter pre-made company level reports better. For example, in the 'Assignment' Report, they'd like to be able to filter by status of the assignment instead of by only the user.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. customized admin information available on the portfolio level

I have need of more information showing up on the portfolio screen. one example might be the admin description. You type it in but that data is only available to the admin screen. it isn't very accessible. This is scaleable to a lot of that data as it seems great to put it in but not very useable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Invoice Reports by Billing Date

Create an Invoice report shows all invoices and includes billing and payment dates so that I can filter by billing date ranges.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. To be able to see specifics in Certification Analytics

As Procore admin, I require a new employee complete the Procore Certifications. With the Certification Analytics, I can see my team member has completed a certain percentage but I can't see what he has or has not done.

In Skills jar I could see what courses he took, how many times it took him to pass a quiz, etc. I could even see how long he watched the video. So when it showed he only watched it for 1 second, I could make him actually spend the time on it to watch it. I can't see any of that now.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to restrict file type in Submittals

Sometimes subs upload file types that we wish to avoid (html, word, etc.). Please allow us to restrict the file type allowed to be uploaded in Submittals to PDF.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 721 722
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base