Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Company Admin- custom fields/fieldsets user experience improvements

We greatly appreciate the addition of custom fields for the Daily Log Manpower log. When configuring these at the company level we noticed a few opportunities to improve the user experience.

The communication between the Fieldsets tab and Custom Fields tab doesn't appear to be a two way communication.
    - From the Fieldsets tab you can click edit on any custom fieldset, and chose to either link an existing custom field to it or create a new one.
    - when adding a new custom field from this view the client left out an option in the mult-select response. When she…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RFI/Submittal Distribution Communication Language

Allow for custom default distribution language when emailing RFIs and Distributing submittals. Each project should have the ability to establish basic language that will auto-populate into RFI emails (effectively RFI distribution) and submittal distributions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice distribution List emails

Currently, emails that are sent to the invoice distribution list include text that can be confusing to the people approving invoices. The text in the email includes the message that is set up for subs when they are invited to invoice. Please remove this text to avoid confusion when the invoice distribution list receives the email.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Sub-Folders within a Folder

Please, create a sub-folder within a folder! I see many people are complaining about this and it seems like an easy fix. I wish you would take it seriously and not use "Thank you for your feedback! We have shared your post with the development teams. We will update this space if we have any questions or change the status."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View more than 40 photos per page

Please, more than 40 photos per page! Ridiculous and seems like an easy fix. I see many people are complaining about this. I wish you would take it seriously and not use "Thank you for your feedback! We have shared your post with the development teams. We will update this space if we have any questions or change the status."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Send Emails Through Outlook Instead of From Procore Address

Send email through Outlook instead of from a Procore address.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Procore Analytics - Report on Certifications, Training, Certification Analytics

Would be great to be able to report on Procore training courses completed by employees/Certification Analytics through Procore Analytics in Power BI.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Basically a checklist in each spec section of what the architect requires

Basically a checklist in each spec section of what the arcitect requires

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. why do submittals show up on reports for the assignee when they haven't been sent yet.

why do submittals show up on reports for the assignee when they haven't been sent yet.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manually Add Tender Prices (without sending invite to sub)

It would be nice if there was a way to manually add tenderer bids WITHOUT having to sent the invite when needed.

Some subs have already been invited through separate emails or business meetings and they may have already even supplied their prices, but we still want to consolidate all the tenders in one place and so we should have a way to manually add those subs and attach their pricing without having to send another invitation that is not applicable and makes us look disorganized.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Consistent Personel Dropdowns to be searchable

Why do drop downs for Personell vary in procore? Observation assignee drop down is impossible to search for the person I want to add whereas email or other areas allow me to search for the person I want to add. This would be greatly helpful if they were consistent throughout allowing us to search personel

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show Blind Bidding Enabled in Planroom for sub to see

Allow for bidders to see if Blind Bidding is enabled on a bid package

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enter Key with Drawings

Please allow the "enter" key to work again when uploading drawings, Procore really needs to look into hot keys.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Inspection tool

We are a PCI certified precast erector. With that, we have a list of things to inspect daily. entering this information becomes very time consuming. Could the inspection tool be altered to a "Drop Box" type system? the 7 things we need to inspect daily are; Layout, Fall Protection, Welding, Bracing, Grouting, Engineered Repair, Quality & one left blank to fill as a job needs. Entering the time of day gets to be a hassle as well. gould you give the option like the hours tab is on the Manpower tool? set it to a standard with the option to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. timesheets

Make the classification option on time sheets be implemented on a company level.
    We have 6 different offices, each responsible for the workers that come out of that office, but those workers don't always work on just jobs that pertain to our office.
    I added a classification to distinguish which office a laborer comes from but the classification option must be turn on from project to project.
    Trying to coordinate one office alone is hard enough getting 6 is even harder.
    If the option can be turned on company wide, the issue of someone remembering to go to the setting…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New revision in submittals: Due date should not copy from the previous revision. It should fill in the same as new (whatever is set up) or a

New revision in submittals: Due date should not copy from the previous revision. It should fill in the same as new (whatever is set up) or at least be blank so that you can easily see it needs to be filled in. People are forgetting to change it and submittals are showing as overdue when they are not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Notification for project admins to alert them of all associated items that a vendor is assigned when a contact switches companies

To ensure that vendors are not being left off of bid packages, there should be a notification that goes out to alert project admins or bid package creators when a contact is moved to a different vendor to ensure that they are manually re-added to existing bid packages that they were once assigned with the old vendor.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Copying Cost Codes

It would be awesome if you could copy cost code folders from the company directory into the project. Right now it seems you can only copy all the codes or have to click on each individual code.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Drawing Grouping Options

When viewing drawings it would be nice to be able to group by drawing sets or revisions etc. Similar to the way you can build reports.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Invoice Scrolling issues w/out mouse scroll wheel

When working off a laptop (w/out mouse) when I use the commitments tool, specifically the invoicing I cannot scroll through the rows with my arrow up/down. To get to the remaining items I have to find the bottom side to side scroll, scroll to the left to get to the mid page scroll up and down, then the bottom scroll back to the right to see the names of the line items. This is extremely cumbersome and inefficient. I suppose I could just but a mouse but it seems that scroll bars within the window do not work with out…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 571 572
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base