Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. QA/QC

QA/QC - Quality Control

Will need a section for me to upload my Company Template Documents in regard as example - testing of a cable/motor/panel, the contractor will download the template and transmit to client for approval and then upload to Procore.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Open Items - Tasks Delay

When updating Tasks within Tasks tool, there is a long wait time before Tasks are updated on Project Home within My Open Items. Please make instant update if possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change post deletion action in submittal package

When deleting a submittal from a package return to the submittal package after deletion. Currently it returns you to the main submittal log.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Daily Log configure delivery fieldsets

Allow Delivery Log to have configurable fieldsets

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fine-tuning Drive Drag

Sometimes when dragging files out of Drive , it makes the file disappear Procore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Instructions Tool

It would be super easy if you could categorize each discipline by intruction #. For instance, structural site instruction under one folder, architectural under another, mecahanical and electrical etc... Over the course of a project you end up with 25-50 site instructions per discipline. It is easy reference if it is already categorized for you like the submittal tool

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pull Photos as Attachments with the Daily Log-Extract Tool

I would like to be able to extract the photos associated with the daily log when I extract the daily log using the extract tool.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Units drop down menu

In the "Daily Log" under "Units" there should be drop downs available.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Questions/Suggestions

Can I run different reports?
    Example: If i need a list of of all submittals that are pending for all projects.
    Any punch list items etc.
    Can I pre-program my Favorites to be the same for all jobs versus having to do them for each job.

Thanks,
    Karen Aguilar

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. OSHA Compliance Log

OSHA Card compliance record in Daily Log

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. RFI BIC filter should only filter for current user(s) with bic

When you filter for RFI's with the Ball in court filter, you not only get a list of the RFI's with that user currently ball in court. You also get additional RFI's where that user is the assignee. Filtering for the BIC on RFIs, should only reflect the users who currently have the BIC and NOT include RFI's where the user is marked as an assignee.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change meeting minutes layout

The meeting minutes is very cluttered. Meeting minutes should remove "Official Meeting Minutes" and "Previous Meeting Minutes" and utilize bolding for official meeting minutes and the previous minutes should be smaller font size and either grayed out or italicized. Less unnecessary words and a lot easier to follow

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Observation Closeout Emails

When creating observations there is the option to create an entire list before distributing to those on the distribution list. However when you go back through to close observations out it would be nice to have this same feature. At the current time the distribution list gets an email each time an observation is updated or closed. It would be nice to cut down on the excess emails if you are going through and updating a large number of observations.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Head Contract > Change History - pdf. download

Head Contract > Change History; should be able to be downloaded pdf for review & records.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timecard Entry > auto-populate Employee field

When I entered the app > chose a project > clicked on Daily Log > and added a new timecard entry, the Employee Field did not auto-populate with my name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Documented Official Mintues Box stand out so it's easier to follow

make official documented minutes stand out from rest

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Measurement tool in Photos

Please add a measurement tool to the photos tool just as you have in the drawings tool. It would make a great addition to be able to calibrate actual photos.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to Edit Submittal number during "building" process

Ability to add your own Submittal number during building process. We use a 2 digit submittal number (238126-04-0) for example. We also using a different series of numbers for closeouts. Would like to be able to edit the number at time of proofing the submittal during the "building" process

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add one contact after another

Be able to add one person after another to the directory. Currently after sending each invite you have to back out to the directory home page before adding another contact. you should be able to add another contact without backing out to the home screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 105 106
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base