Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar vs Working Days

There needs to be a setting that doesn't count weekends into the due date equation. Be it a check box setting for the RFIs or even a project master setting, this is extremely important. Three working days are much different than three calendar - if you put an RFI in on a Friday afternoon and then its due on Monday and no one has even had a chance to open it, let alone provide a response.

In addition to excluding weekends and only calculating based on business days only, a really great function would be calculating days based on time.…

481 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 481 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

127 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I wanted to provide an update on this re-release. Phase 1 has been released to all Sandbox Test Projects. This phase updates the response modal to improve attachment management. GA release of this phase is expected shortly.

Phase 2 of the re-release will give users the ability to markup, add a new Procore-generated cover page and stamp PDF attachments on Submittals within Procore. This space will be updated with a timeline after the Phase 1 release.

This two phase approach is being used to minimize impact on current workflows.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

3. Bulk Edit Workflows

Bulk edit workflows - You should be able to bulk edit any workflow by package and by subcontractor - even if the workflow has already begun (locked) in case that particular individual leaves the project. Should be applicable for the CM, subcontractors, and A/E's. Currently you can only edit one single workflow at the time.

454 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We currently have the first release that will begin to address bulk editing workflows ready – “Bulk Replace”. This functionality will allow a user to be replaced by another within the Submittals workflows.

For the initial release, these edits can be requested via support and/or your account manager. Please reach out if you need to quickly replace users in a workflow. We fully intend to make this user-facing, but want to make sure it is working as requested.

Please note, this currently only changes names, not dates.

We are not stopping here, but feel this release will have a huge impact on the need to bulk edit workflows.

4. Ability to drag and drop files directly from Outlook into Procore

I want to be able to drag an attachment open in my Outlook email app (desktop) into my Procore browser.

This would speed up the process right now of needing to drag the attachment to my desktop first.

427 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all-
    We wanted to provide an update and give some insights into this idea. After much investigation, we have determined that this functionality is not something that Microsoft Outlook currently supports. In order to make dragging and dropping of files and emails from Outlook into a browser, it would require an application to be installed on individual devices. A few people have posted comments about fee-based applications like this that already exist on this thread.

Until Microsoft makes this option more feasible and better supported, Procore is currently focused on how we can help ease the burden without needing to building and installing a separate application. Many of you are already aware of the efforts being done from within Outlook via the Procore add-in. But if not, this functionality is focused an creating items in Procore from Outlook. You can learn more here: https://support.procore.com/integrations/procore-outlook-addin

We will continue to keep…

5. Time of Day customization for Procore automated emails

I want to be able to configure what time of the day I receive automated email notifications (overdue reminders, etc) from Procore.

383 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey folks – We are testing a brand new “Due Item Digest” and are looking for folks who would want to be included in the beta for this to solicit feedback. This email would consolidate all the user’s overdue items into one email & present the items due in the upcoming day across all projects. The email will also be indexed to the company’s time zone so you won’t get them at 1-3 am. Please reach out to me at sunny.chalam@procore.com if you would like to see the design or provide feedback on the idea. Thanks!

Regards,
    Sunny

6. Combine Cover Sheet & Attachments

When exporting submittals to a PDF it would be useful if you could turn on or off the option to include the PDF export of the submittal/RFI page along with the lastest Approved or Approved as noted attachment in the work flow.

318 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

104 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BCC function on Emails sent from Emails tool

It would be helpful to have the option to BCC when sending an email from the Emails tool. We believe this would be a valuable privacy option.

316 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create RFIs and other items from Drawings (Web)

Hello, I have 2 suggestions for RFI.

1. Creating an RFI from the drawing markup tool on "Web-based" Procore (just like the app does), would definitely help me save a lot of time as I don't have to go back to the drawing to do an as-built markup later.

2. Can I change the order of engineer's replies? When there are multiple replies, I would like to locate the 1st reply on the top, then the next reply follows on the bottom chronologically.
      Our field guys are having difficulties understanding engineer's replies as they need to read from bottom to top.

Thank…

297 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create RFI Revision

We need to be able to create an RFI revision within the original RFI similar to the way we can with submittals. That way all the original information is copied over to the RFI revision.

292 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 264 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Observations - Add Workflow (w/ Additional Status Options & Multiple Assignees)

Allow multiple Assignee's to Observations. Some of our projects have multiple contracts, not just a General Contractor, and therefore, there's no way to assign to multiple currently.

260 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bulk Distribute Submittals

Bulk distribute submittals. When 15 separate submittals come back form the approver it would be nice to not need to send my subcontractor 15 separate emails to distribute.

254 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Next", "Previous", & Jump To Navigation

Easily scroll through RFIs and Submittals using "Next" and "Previous" buttons.

When viewing RFI #1, for example, you could have both "Next" and "Previous" buttons that would easily let you navigate between RFIs, without having to go back to the RFI section each time.

246 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update/Change Schedule from Procore

Why can't we update the schedule live in Procore?

It appears that could have been done in Procore for Desktops...

So we have to maintain 2 Project Management softwares? Thanks...

245 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. RFI Sequential Workflow

Allow a workflow to be created, similar to submittals, that allows for multiple sequential groups

238 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Multiple Locations

Add multiple locations to the location field for all tools

235 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto Create revision for Revise/Reject submittals

It would be EXTREMELY helpful if when a resubmit or rejected submittal response was included in a distribution to a contractor there was an option to check in a box to create revision or it automatically created a revision via an option admin could turn on when a response in the submittal work flow showed as revise or rejected.

When distributing a rejected or revise and resubmit submittal it closes the Submittal. This works however if you neglect to select create revision and that item never gets addressed by the contractor that received the rejected submittal it can and does…

233 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show Email Subject Line within Email Body

When I receive an email notifying me that someone has responded to an RFI, the email does not identify the RFI number or name, see attached screenshot. I then have to scroll through all the RFIs to find the one that was just responded to. It is not a huge deal, but it would be very helpful to call out the name or number of the RFI in the notification email.

208 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email tool from mobile app

Email from mobile app

203 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Ability to Create Multiple Daily Logs (Multiple Shifts)

We want to use the Daily Log function with automatic reports for our customers, but we do not share our hours/manpower information with our customers. Due to the current set up, we are only able to use this for one or the other which wasn't the solution we thought it would be.

197 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 105 106
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base