Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RFI Sequential Workflow

Allow a workflow to be created, similar to submittals, that allows for multiple sequential groups

397 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Forms - Create Project Specific Forms Templates

Currently, all Form templates created at the Company level are available to ALL projects. Add the ability to create project specific Form templates.

380 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

85 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group/Filter Directory by Cost Code and Trade

Group the Directory by Cost Code and Trade. Rather than having to filter by a specific trade, we would like to see all contacts group by Cost Code/Trade.

379 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Combine Cover Sheet & Attachments

When exporting submittals to a PDF it would be useful if you could turn on or off the option to include the PDF export of the submittal/RFI page along with the lastest Approved or Approved as noted attachment in the work flow.

378 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

130 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inactive Projects in Custom Reports

Reporting on projects with an 'Inactive' status: Reporting is very useful for current projects at the moment, but as a data analyst, I have a ton of historical information under inactive projects that is not easily accessible. I'm currently trying to look at the number of commitments under inactive projects, with the goal of showing how often we use specific bid justifications. However, I can't access this data without combing through 80+ inactive projects and manually saving CSV files for each one. This would take several days/weeks of work as compared to being able to run a report in under…

372 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Global Directory for Bidders

'global directory' where a sub/vendors can place their name, contact and trade(s) info to a nationwide database for GCs/Owners to pull.

371 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hiya all-
    I am thrilled to announce that we have begun the work necessary to create an Procore worldwide, construction industry, contact database. As you can image this is a significant effort, but we have no doubts about the benefits this will bring to the Procore Platform.

We will keep this space update as we progress. We appreciate all the feedback and ideas!

7. Observations - Add Workflow (w/ Additional Status Options & Multiple Assignees)

Allow multiple Assignee's to Observations. Some of our projects have multiple contracts, not just a General Contractor, and therefore, there's no way to assign to multiple currently.

367 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create RFI Revision

We need to be able to create an RFI revision within the original RFI similar to the way we can with submittals. That way all the original information is copied over to the RFI revision.

361 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Required Fields Data Entry

Give customers and Company Admins the ability to select on each tool for the entire company, what fields they require when creating: Commitments, Change Orders, Prime Contract, Change Events, RFI, Submittals.

I'd rather not have to rely on the end user to fill out all the fields that I want. Currently this gives too much room for error and inconsistent data entry.

My requirements may be different from another Procore customer, but having the ability to inject my personal business process by identifying the key data entry fields for a tool will enforce my data requirements are met and thus…

354 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We wanted to give you all and update on what tools have configurable fieldsets (marking fields required, optional or hidden at the company admin level)

-Project Creation (Project Admin)
    -Directory
    -Daily Log (Manpower, Notes, Daily Construction Report, & Observed Weather Conditions Logs, Visitor Log (NEW))
    -Incidents
    -Observations
    -RFIs
    -Punch List
    -Inspections
    -Submittals (NEW)
    -Correspondence (Limited Release), (NEW)
    - Drawings (NEW)
    - Specs (NEW)
    -Documents (NEW)

Support Article:
    https://support.procore.com/faq/what-are-configurable-fieldsets-and-which-procore-tools-support-them

10. Vendor Insurance Custom Report

Ability to create a custom report on insurance.

345 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 343 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

83 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom MarkUp Layers

Add additional drawing MarkUp layers that allow members of a Company to share personal mark-ups with one another, or just with the Subs, etc.

341 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

84 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Company Level Directory Granular Permissions

Separate Company Level Directory rights from the Permission Template Settings to allow users access to the Company Directory without having to be a Full Admin.

Keep the requirement in order to edit the permissions.

340 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Private Drawings

We would like a way to restrict access to certain drawings, or certain drawing disciplines. Some way to prevent certain users from accessing certain drawings.

Much like making a document or folder "Private."

338 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Change Event Origins (Source Documents)

change event sources should be expanded to all file types (submittals, documents, drawing/spec sets). Use drop down list available in transmittals.

334 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Document Sharing via link

From the documents folder, be able to email a link to that folder for download by someone who is not in the project directory.

331 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create RFIs and other items from Drawings (Web)

Hello, I have 2 suggestions for RFI.

1. Creating an RFI from the drawing markup tool on "Web-based" Procore (just like the app does), would definitely help me save a lot of time as I don't have to go back to the drawing to do an as-built markup later.

2. Can I change the order of engineer's replies? When there are multiple replies, I would like to locate the 1st reply on the top, then the next reply follows on the bottom chronologically.
      Our field guys are having difficulties understanding engineer's replies as they need to read from bottom to top.

Thank…

327 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Procore is pleased to announce the release of “Initiate RFI from Web.” This new feature allows you to easuily create a Draft RFI from the Web, reducing time to task and driving adoption of the tool. We will work to add web creation on drawings for more tools. For more information on this feature, please see this support article: https://support.procore.com/products/online/user-guide/project-level/drawings/tutorials/create-or-link-rfis-on-a-drawing. Thank you for your support and feedback!

18. Email tool from mobile app

Email from mobile app

327 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 326 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 316 votes