Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily Logs - Configurable Columns

Under the manpower portion in the daily log you keep changing things and i cannot see all the columns unless i scroll back and forth and it makes it difficult to use. You don't always see it either. you have been on my computer before and see what i am talking about and all you can suggest is i make my font smaller and i don't want to do that. I suggest you give us the opportunity to resize the columns by dragging them or in the settings tab allowing us to show which ones we want to keep. I…

55 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Daily Log Configurability - Custom Logs

As a user, I would like to create custom logs in the Daily Log tool.

174 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are mixed comments posted on this UserVoice thread regarding customization, so we would like to let you know that we recently released a feature within the Company Admin settings of the Daily Log tool(Site Diary). The Manpower Log, Daily Construction Report, Notes Log and Observed Weather Conditions all have configurable field sets. This allows Company Admins the ability to select which fields are “required, optional or hidden” similar to other tools within Procore.

In addition, we have RELEASED the ability for custom fields within the manpower log. This new feature will allow Company Level Admins to add custom fields to a Manpower Log fieldset (required/optional..) to track additional information necessary for their project or company. Users will also be able to pull these custom fields into Reporting to further track progress against ongoing goals.

Last but not least, when enabling the DL: Manpower Log project configuration setting “Include Employees…

3. Inspections - Add Configurable Fieldsets to Inspections

As separate quality, safety and environmental managers, we want to be able to have control of the general fields of an inspection (required, optional, hidden) so that the inspection templates are specific to the inspection types we own.

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Observation from Daily Log

Create an observation from Daily Logs if a sub has not created a time entry, Allow the observation manager to send this to the trade partner and the PM of that job.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Distribute by Trade and/or to Related Trades

I would a feature to be able to mark a box to get notification for RFIs and Submittals approvals that were not submitted by me or that I am not on the distribution list. This would be in order to track items that will influence my scope of work.

98 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Punch Pins on Drawings - change pin colors according to trade

Drawings - Punch Pins

Change the color of the Punch Pins according to the specific subcontractor/trade.

Right now the colors are specific to the Punch Item status.

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bulk Download multiple submittal attachments with Markup

With the new Submittal markup feature, the ability to bulk download attachments no longer exists. This feature is incredibly crucial if team members need to download Submittal documents and there are 10-15 associated documents with each Submittal. It is time-consuming to make those downloads separately.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiple Assignees for Tasks

There should be an ability to assign a task to multiple people. If a task is to be completed by multiple people, it helps.

491 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

76 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bid Package & List Template

bid package templates

87 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Bidding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the Coordination Issues tool to the mobile app.

The coordination issues tool should be available in the mobile app so foremen and workers in the field are able to access the tool to see if there are any active clashes related to what they're currently building.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Procore BIM (Model Viewer) for Android

Procore BIM (Model Viewer) for Android

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VDC  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Field Order Tool

Create a tool (similar to the Specifications/Submittals/RFIs tools) where Field Orders can be logged and transmitted. Possibly have the ability to link them to RFIs / submittals and add additional details. (Different from the "Change Order" tool since field orders don't need approval and don't require a change in contract)

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Punch List - Send Digest Emails

Punch List should allow for more Digest Emails to be sent beyond the initial notification to the Assignees.

85 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Link Drawings from Modal in other Tools

As a user I would like to be able to link drawings to other tools without having to go to the drawing first to create a link. Adding a dropdown modal on the creation page of each tool to link a drawing would be helpful.

173 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Doc Access by Permission Template/Role

To have the ability to create permission groups in the Document's manage permissions section. User is wanting to group together roles such as supers and other roles to the "Allow Access" field without selecting them manually

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Inspections - Assign "Responsible Company" to Sections

For some inspections (e.g. pre-pour checklists, safety walks, etc) there are multiple trades involved. Rather than creating multiple inspections or simply tagging multiple trades in the header it would be most useful implementation of this would be assigning trades by section. The underlying issue is when an inspection has multiple sections for varying trades. Any observations created from a line item would inherit the assignee based on that sections responsible party rather than the inspection POC.

104 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Freestyle meeting minutes/note taking option

The meeting module is very rigid and focuses on task-oriented meetings. It is not ideal, if the the meeting is focused on preliminary planning and brainstorm sessions. It would be nice to have the option to take minutes more freely without needing to create categories etc., but rather a blanks sheet of paper (similar to one note and word). The freestyle option would still have a header with meeting details and an attendance list, but a blank sheet for the main body. The goal would be to select which meeting style is desired when starting a new meeting agenda/minutes.

60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Track Employee Certifications/Training

Need to track individual certifications/trainings for their internal employees

47 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Budget modifications view in budget need to reference the CE number

budget modifications in budget should be hyperlinked to CE #

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →