How can we improve Procore?

Filter Canned Reports

The user sessions report is not very useful to us due to the lack of filters we are able to apply. I wish that we could access something similar to when we do our business review every year, I was told that we could have that sent to us on a scheduled basis but have not see one since our review in February.

What we would like to see is a report that we can filter by multiple tools, users, and jobs so we can get a good visual of how our superintendents and project managers are utilizing the tools daily or even weekly. Our President would really like to see this right away so Im going to have to export the report and then remove all the extra nonsense in it so it is what he is looking for which will take a bit of admin time. This seems like a report that would benefit many companies not just ours.

164 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminKristen Salinas (Product Support Engineer, Procore) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Richard Bernot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like the ability to assign a visual graph to the data contained within this canned report. I want to be able to see, at a glance, the count of Procore "interactions" and in which tools.

• Scott Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coming up on two years since the first comment! I was recently shocked to find that I wasn't able to run usage reports on our users who are predominately out in the field. My reports showed no or little use, after questioning one of my team I was told that they were in fact using Procore. This prompted me to contact Procore support, only to find out that the reports tool is basically useless. Please fix this asap!

• Jennifer Lederhouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, user exceptions would be great...I already know how often I'm in there! Both by user and company would be even better!

• Tamara Kaye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a need for a buyout summary across projects filterable by cost code and or subcontractor

• Ken Dixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with getting access to change history for reporting. Need it for not only individual transactions for for entire logs (just reportable fields like dates and users, not all the history).

• Tamara Kaye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create a canned buyout summary report, filterable by commitment cost for both the project AND the company level (across projects)

The custom report tool cannot seem to parse this information and will not run

• Sarah Hansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, This report on mobile devices is crucial, any movement on this report being implemented?

• Debbie Mahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also would really like to see these reports for our field guys that are only using Procore on mobile devices

• Eli Gunderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

User would like to have the ability to create a custom report for user sessions. That way they could filter by multiple users names or by the company they are associated with. This would also be nice for custom date ranges.

• Rachel Bourland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add date filter for WIP reports in order to determine costs per quarter for auditing purposes/accurate accounting.

• Amelia M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request to improve Use Sessions column sorting. Instead of sorting just the page, should sort entire list.

• Amelia M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Improvement for calendar in company level reports. More accurate selection of the day for the calendar in User Sessions. The calendar currently pulls from the previous day selected.

• Jason Turvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The user activity feature is useful, but in its current format, it is not so user friendly. The sort of reports that I have been asked to generate are how often per month has a particular engineer logged into Procore. So I produce a simple report detailing which days the user has been using Procore. The current system only allows me to look at data a single week at a time. It would be better if the date period could be set or if there were longer options. An automatic summary report detailing which sections of Procore the engineer has been looking at would be even more handy.

i.e something on the lines of

27/03/2018 drawings (15 times) rfi's (10 times) daily log (1).

• Stephanie Carlson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be highly valuable for us to be able to generate User Session Reports on our users who work mainly in the app. We would like to track our field team Procore usage with this report.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base