How can we improve Procore?

Timesheets Distribution

when timesheets are entered, automating an email so people know that have been uploaded and approved

80 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shauna Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryan Burgos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To have the ability to automatically have email reminders go out to users who have not input their timesheets by a certain time each day

• Bryant T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be great to have auto reminders sent to our employees to fill out their hours and enter them into Procore on a weekly basis.

• Brandon McHugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful that a user could be automatically emailed when logged time goes over 40 hours.

• Erin O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As those who process payroll would like to know, for example, that an entry for a specific type of work was from 8 AM to 9:30 AM, not just that it was a total of 1.5 non-billable hours. More detail needs to be added to the timecard so that the deciphering doesn't fall to the admins entering payroll data to guess what hours were worked.

• Matthew Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to send mass notifications via text or push notification to crews (not just crew leads) to let them know: project, location, cost codes to be coded to, work directives, and time to arrive on site.

• Sandra McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be beneficial to be able to subscribe to the TImesheets tool so that entries and approvals can be closely monitored.

• Renee Falls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a subscribe button to timecards so I know when my formen complete time cards and on which projects. As of right now, I have to hunt for them and we have 23 active projects. Thank you!

• Renee Falls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need a subscribe option for timecards so I know which jobs are reported on and what days.

• Janine H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

User would like the ability to set up notifications for the timesheets tool. Specifically, when a timesheet is created, user would like to be notified. I think its a very basic feature that is also very essential. It should pop up in under "My open items".
    It would just make things also easier on the the office side because we we wont have to check day by day, project by project. What i would like is that once a time sheet is created on any project that i am notified (company level)

• Rachel W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be email notifications for Timesheet Admin users to notify them when a new Timesheet is available to approve.

• Wendy Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem: Client is looking for a way to set a deadline for timecard entries for non admins.

Context: For example all employees must enter in their hours for today by 8:30 am tomorrow morning or they can no longer go back and enter them in.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the employees in the field are using Procore to enter their time. It would be most beneficial if they were able to print reports and/or at least the timecards, so they can send via email to the payroll department for processing.
    I would like to see this as an added feature in the next upgrade.
    Another plus would to be able to pre-enter their timecards for vacation and holidays. I understand not allowing this for the daily flow, but the other options would help when payroll is processing.

Thank you

• Ken Abrami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful if you could create a timecard and send to your Manager for approval of hours spent and coding.

• Ken Abrami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Timesheet is a great feature within the Projects however it would be great if there was a way that you could send your weekly timesheet to a superior for approval, it would be a tremendous added feature.

• Danny Carrillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to send notifications to a specific person or people in the project directory once my superintendent out in the field has completed his timecard entry?I have my office assistant listed on the project and if there was a way she could get a daily notification of a timecard entry, it would help out immensely with payroll. But it has to be project specific.

Feedback and Knowledge Base