How can we improve Procore?

Daily Log Configurability - Custom Logs

As a user, I would like to create custom logs in the Daily Log tool.

82 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminZenette Dorsey (Strategic Product Consultant, Procore) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sandy Boykin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the option to create custom logs, fields (attendees list), and customize column headers in the daily log tool.

• Eric Ludwig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only should we have the option to customize column headers, we should also have the option to create completely customized sections. For example, we track and report on various Behaviour Based Observations that are submitted on a daily basis (Positive Observations, Hazard IDs, etc.). There is currently no good place to report this in the Daily Log. Would be nice to create a specific section and then also be able to run a report on these items.

• Jonathan Schaeffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to add custom logs and fields to the daily log tool in order to track project specific data needs.

• Emily T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great feature to allow a custom log to be created within the Daily Log tool. Users have daily meetings in which they walk the site, record notes, and develop meeting topics. The Meetings tool can capture the items, but having a log to report on daily would allow the process to be less formal, which is highlight of having the log available.

• Amanda Laufer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With prevailing wage requirements now requiring field input of staff on site on a daily basis, including name and position, we request the option to add custom columns into the Manpower and DCR logs.

• Auston Beier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add another post to request to 'CUSTOMIZE COLUMNS' in the Daily Log. There are several posts that mention this capability, one post which has 59 Votes and labeled 'Likely to Implement'. Each company records different information, so it would be useful to be able to pick and choose which columns/headers we use. Otherwise when the log is exported it appears incomplete if some information is not entered.

Please Vote if this option will help your Daily Log be more accurate and professional.

• Donna Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was asking customer support if I can modify the Daily Log settings to specific job site details that the owner of the company wants in her daily reports. The current tabs that are set up are not ideal for what the owner wants on the report. So like on the Notes Log.. if we could customize a tab so that we can add the verbiage she wants and in the order she wants it. Please advise if this can happen. I just promoted Procore in our leadership meeting that I was sure we could set up customized tabs to show the information she wanted.....
    HELP.....

• Daniel Bogart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is valuable for GC's too, and I am hearing it requested frequently. Also, this would need to be available on the mobile applications to provide the most value.

• James Altschuler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because an Electrical Contractor tracks different things than a Program Manager...

The Daily Log is a VERY valuable tool to specialty contractors, but it has to track the correct info in the format that a specific company needs to track it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base