How can we improve Procore?

New Bidder should receive Bid Docs AND issued Correspondence

Have the correspondence format identical to the bid format that shows the tab view and resend beside the vendors. When you add additional vendors to a bid invite, you must also go in and send the correspondence, but it brings up the whole bidders list. Would be nice to bring up the new vendor added

105 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nick Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea however they should only receive correspondence sent to the particular subcontractor being re-invited. I quite often sen individualized correspondence. I wouldn't want the correspondence for x being subsequently forwarded to y.

• John Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TOTALLY agree. I thought they did until recently. Makes no sense. My work around is keeping an unlocked bidding folder in the documents that is attached to the package and making sure it is up to date before inviting /reinviting.

• Dwight Alcala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy New Year!

I know that this idea has been brought up before.

When will we be able to forward correspondence already sent within the bidding tool?

Thanks!

• Amy Bergman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the correspondence in a bid package, it would be great when we add bidders at a later time, if we could forward the same correspondence to the other bidders that were added after the fact.

• Daniel Stark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if you could simply forward previous bid correspondence with the click of a button and then add new subs rather than creating a new correspondence and having to reattach the documents.

• chrisp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the bidding tab, have a better way to issue addenda rather than the correspondence function. When you add another bidder after you have issued an addendum, you have to be sure to go back and send them an individual correspondence with the addendum or other communication. It would be better to have a running tally of all documents so when you add someone, they get all documents that have been issued.

• Kim Doeryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We quite often get requests to reinvite bidders (because they've lost their invitation or whatever). It would be EXTREMELEY helpful if when we reinivited them, they also got any Correspondence (formerly referred to as an Addendum) at the same time, instead of having to reinvite them, and then resend each separate Correspondence to them again. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base