How can we improve Procore?

Show Company Name in Submittal Views

In Submittals --> View --> Submittal Workflow (section), make it so that the company name of the user is shown.

25 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stacy Kelly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian Tighe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very needed. Reporting is difficult when there are many different users with a BIC item from the same company.

• Brandon McHugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be extremely beneficial to the work flow to have a more robust Ball In Court filter or searching option. As it stands the process is more manual, often the user has to search through several submittals manually. Expanding the filter to be able to include anyone in the directory, or narrow by company, would ultimately approve the workflow.

• Gabrielle Robitaille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the BIC field in Reports needs to include the Company AND Contact name. It is unrealistic that everyone on site would know what Company 'John Doe' is associated with, not having the company name makes this field nearly unusable, particularly on a large project with hundreds of trade contractors.

• Carlos Garcia-Velez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I think it would be a nice feature if instead of having "Ball in Court" show just an endless list of personnel on the project, we could sort/group the list by either company or roles. For example, I'm in the "Submittals" tool and I use the "Ball in Court" filter to see which submittal is where, a common practice, I'm sure. However, instead of filtering it person by person, it would be great if I could filter it by company and/or trades/roles. For example, if I could filter it by "Subcontractor" role, then I could easily see which Subs have the Ball in their Court, as opposed of having to go name by name. Or if i could just select "Company A", then I would be able to see all the outstanding items just for that specific company. I hope I explained myself clearly enough!

Thanks,
    CGV

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When filtering any item that is "ball-in-court" you should be able to select a whole company at one time instead of just individual people.
    Create a heading with the company and then a sub-level with the individuals inside.

Feedback and Knowledge Base