How can we improve Procore?

Specification Markups

Create the ability to markup spec sections just like drawings. Many markups apply to both drawings and specs.

372 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Connor McVein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to mark up Specifications. Would like to be able to pull up the spec and see that an RFI changes an item within the spec.

Clouding specifications needed.
    These are contract documents, and we cannot cloud them so no one can properly track things like revisions to them or reflect RFI's where they should be. When will this be available?

I noticed that Submittal markup is coming soon. For us even more important is ability to markup specs and other documents, similarly to marking up the drawings.

Mark ups for specifications would be amazing. With owners and architects changing their minds faster and faster as we advance into the world of information technology. we need to keep up with the mark ups.

thanks,

Being able to mark up specifications similarly to how drawings are marked up would be very beneficial for changes via addenda, RFI, etc.

Allow markups within the specifications tool. I would mainly like to see the ability to highlight specific requirements and/or notes within the specifications.

I would like to annotate my uploaded specifications the same way i can annotate my drawings.

• Jenny Beatch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if we could mark-up changes in the spec like we can mark-up drawings.
    Sometimes we need to send in RFI's to clarify the spec. It would be great to be able to tag the RFI response (clarification) to the spec.

• david.letlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow markups in the Specifications tool same as available in the Drawings tool, so RFIs, etc. can be linked to specifications that may get revised/updated.

• Brandon McHugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be beneficial to customers to be able to add links/pins to specifications so they could link to their addendum and other items.

• Wayde Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Specification Areas
    Specification Mark Up Tool Similar to drawings. More specifically posting RFIs.

Need "markup" tool available for the specifications module. As a project progresses, changes occur to the specifications just as they do to the drawings. This is why a markup tool is needed on the specifications module.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base