How can we improve Procore?

Bulk Download multiple submittal attachments with Markup

With the new Submittal markup feature, the ability to bulk download attachments no longer exists. This feature is incredibly crucial if team members need to download Submittal documents and there are 10-15 associated documents with each Submittal. It is time-consuming to make those downloads separately.

34 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brittany Bradshaw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paule Bates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update to getting this feature turned back on? I'm owner's rep and REALLY don't want to download 56 individual submittals.

• Megan Nickles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really would like to see the bulk download back again. Some of my subs upload 10 plus documents and it takes forever to download each individual one.

• Katrina Borden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on this? I now have two submittals with 50+ attachments and I am not going to sit there and download each one individually (and the export option does not work well - I've already tried that). It's been a week already since this was first an issue for everyone.

• Cindy Houser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ran into the same problem this is costing us time and money we do not have. Is there a tentative date? We need this sooner than later.

• Luca Latini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this feature is absolutely VITAL for me.
    Submittals with 20+ files are absolutely normal in my day-to-day with projects involving many different companies around the world.
    We have to download everything for QA/QC and records purposes.

It just seems absolutely stupid to remove something like this. I am livid
    Absolutely deal breaker for me and if this is not coming back we will surely stop using Procore altogether and migrate to a different platforms

• Katrina Borden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to the bulk downloads for attachments. We have weekly submittals that have 50+ attachments on them and having to download them a few at a time through the export button is now more time consuming for me.

The markup feature needs improvement for sure. The ability to add, remove, rearrange pages should be added.

• Julie Ann Navarro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It adds a step (unnecessary) by Procore sending an email with the link (thru the Export) where the submittal attachments can be downloaded. Don't we receive too many emails already? Also, there are times that we are not connected to our email account when we access Procore to review/view submittals.

• Brendan Mead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is important to have because the Markup feature although great is not perfect. There are several situations where we will still need to download all files and edit the file in a PDF editing program.

Feedback and Knowledge Base