How can we improve Procore?

Hide search bar in drawings tool on Ipad

Problem: When working on an Ipad in the drawings tool; when in a specific drawing, the search bar is in the way in landscape mode.

Context: Customer was getting frustrated that, it was in the way and he could not hide it.

Who is affected by this: standard , admin , subs, architects .

Proposed Solution: Be able to make the search bar hide-able.

34 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ashley roberts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cole Habbley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All,

This is from the Procore team directly -

"In the latest version of the Procore app on iOS, version 2019.0628, now available in the App Store, we have introduced a new feature on Drawings called 'Fullscreen Mode'.

This mode can be entered by tapping once on the drawing while viewing it on iPhone or iPad, or by zooming in or out. A single tap brings back the Markup Tool Bar, Search bar, and top Icon Bar.

Please update your device to the latest version, try out the new Fullscreen mode."

• Joey Zhu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would rather not have this search bar. I blocks left part and i can't move drawing up to view that corner. Only thing can be done is to zoom in and then move. But I need to view the whole drawing with that corner.

• Ross Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search bar should be hidden by default. I do not want to hide a search bar every time I try to open or view a drawing.

• Bradley Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The search bar blocks the bottom left hand portion of the screen when viewing in landscape mode on mobile. We need the option to hide this search bar. Thank you.

• nancy fancher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like the ability to hide the "search for drawings" bar that shows at the bottom of the screen on iOS when you open a drawing

Feedback and Knowledge Base