Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Punch List - ONLY Final Approver Should be Allowed to Close

Ban the "Close" option (button) for the disability for anyone except the final approver. (MOBILE):

This creates a lot of concern for professionals (architects) to the point of fleeing against the Procore application.

50 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alphabetize forms- Company and Mobile

When viewing forms, they are in no particular order. It's unorganized and creates a headache when trying to find a specific one. While they are alphabetical on the web only in the project, they are not organized in the company level, or on mobile.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export Inspection as Form

In some projects, there is a need to export Inspection PDFs in a standardized format that mirrors uploaded Form templates.

The Inspection is created from the original Form template and filled out via the Inspections tool in the project. This is the desired functionality, as the users are able to engage with the items using Inspection responses and utilize the features of Inspections like assignee, distribution list, etc.

Upon export, however, it would be ideal if the PDF mirrored the original Form template to align with expected formatting and prevent confusion for anyone viewing the form outside of Procore, especially…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Procore Documents Attached to Action Plans

Attaching documents from the Procore Documents tools as References and Records is needed as a lot of project documentation is housed in this tool.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inspection Log Separate Response Type

We'd love to see the different Response Types be separated on the Inspection Log.

For example, if I have 4 questions in my inspection where 3 are Pass/Fail/NA then 1 is Text/Custom Response, the total amount shows 4.

Ideally, we are looking for each Inspection Response Type to be separate. In the example above, Fail/Pass/NA would show 3 and then the Text/Custom Response would show 1.

This would allow for more accurate and quicker reporting, especially at a glance without having to manually check into the Inspection to see how many were a Text/Custom Response from the total number of…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Observations - Add Origin Item Filter

The client would like the Observations tool to include an origin item filter option, so that it would allow the Observations to note the exact item the Observation originated from. For instance, the client could like to know more than the origin type that recently became available. Instead of just knowing the Observation came from an Inspection, the users want and need to report on which specific Inspection Template the Observation originated from. This filter option should also be enabled in the Reports tool.

A couple of possible filter options could include:
    Observation > Apply Filter "Inspection Template" > Select…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Link Forms with other Forms

The Forms tool has so much more potential to be an intelligent tool if it could have some of the other functions, such as 'linking' it or 'associating' it with other forms. For example, the Defect List tool allows you to attach files from the computer, photos, files, drawings and forms from Procore. However the Forms tool allows all of these EXCEPT Forms. There would be great value in linking a form with another form, e.g. a Toolbox Talk form with the associated hot work permit, or lifting permit, or rescue plan. In theory one form could be linked with…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Inspections - Allow Letters & Special Characters in Number Field

Want to be able to add special characters to my Inspection number

65 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show Linked Drawing Thumbnail on Punch Item

When users link Punch Items to Drawings at this time, a hyperlink to the Drawing appears in the Linked Drawings field. When subs click on this link, they're shown the Drawing with all drawing markups and are unable to easily locate where the specific punch item is within the Drawing.

They do have the ability to export the Punch item PDF and view the Drawing snapshot in that manner, but this creates an extra step for them and they may not be able to do this easily or intuitively. When Punch Items are linked to a Drawing, the same Drawing…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Incident Email Notifications for adding records and Closing of an incident

We need the ability to have email notifications when records are added to an incident and also when an incident is closed.

We currently only have ability to get default email notifications for the Incidents tool when an incident is created. Then, depending on severity, it may be escalated to a higher defaulted email notification.

Having the ability to have email notifications for when records are added allows for the default distribution to be in the know of when additional information is available versus having to go in and check periodically.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Schedule Check In

I'm looking to find a way that we can create a booking schedule to track and exclude contractors on site at different times. Ideally, we set the schedule then the Vendors primary contract could log in and book/notify us when they will be onsite. If I can create a schedule where the trades booked their work, I can also stop certain trades from booking a time when their work will conflict with another trade

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to apply Signature boxes in inspections for non users

Need to the option to be able to add signature boxes & sketch boxes for the inspection forms. A lot of subcontractors will only have the main players directors/supervisors etc signed up for procore, most of the time a signature will be required for proof and close out of a site activity from a non user. This is essential for builders as majority of Safety Documentation can not be used without signatures.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Inspections - make 'spec section' and 'linked drawings' available on project level inspection templates.

It would be extremely beneficial to include the 'drawing links' and 'spec section' fields within a project level inspection template. This way, items created from the template will pull in the linked drawings and corresponding spec sections. It would also be a huge benefit to build a dynamic (drawing links) field that will automatically update when markups are added or revisions are uploaded, and make these fields (linked drawings/spec sections) available to utilize on a project level inspections template.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Action Plans - Add Notifications

Currently, the Action Plans tool does not send any notifications to Assignees or anyone else letting them know work has been complete or that they need to take action. Please add Notification options and let users choose what actions should trigger notifications.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Punch List - Set Punch Manager by Location or "Area"

Just as you can set a default punch list manager and final approver by Punch item Category it would be extremely helpful to have a default manager/final approver by "Area" instead. Often project teams divide the building by area, not by "division" or subcontractor.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Action Plans Assignees to Directory Contacts

Allow the creator of an Action Plan to choose a Directory contact and/or company when creating the Action Plan rather than simply choosing the non-configurable Entities (Subcontractor, Contractor, Client, etc).

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Punch List - Use Back Arrow to Return to Previous List Page

I have a punchlist that is over 500 items. On the punch list screen, I navigate to page 6 (or 7 or 8...) in my list and view a particular punch item. After I am done viewing that particular punch item, I hit the back arrow on my browser. The problem is that I am taken back to the first page of my 500+ punch items. I would prefer in this situation to be taken back to page 6 where I initially came from.

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Inspections - Ability to Edit Custom Field Type

I would like to be able to edit the custom field type after it's been created, not just the Field name. Currently, I need to create a new custom field entirely which makes it complicated as the old custom field cannot be deleted either.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Inspections-Company wide template with set items, with project level Sections changes

Inspections are broken down like this...
    Template Name
    Section
    Items

I would like to create a Company level template where the items are set...
    For example

1.1 Has your crew self screened for COVID-19?
    1.2 Is anyone in your organization NOT onsite today for testing positive for COVID 19 or showing symptoms in last two working days?
    1.3 Has your crew been trained to practice current CDC and State guidelines? (i.e. physical distancing, face coverings, hand washing.)

These items would then be applied to EVERY Section that I add or subtract at the Project level.

This would allow me to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Require Item Response Before Inspection Close

It would be extremely helpful to make an item response required prior to being able to close out an Inspection. This would ensure that any necessary information is collected or answered prior to close, and would also help clarify Inspection reporting.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base