Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tasks - Add an Origin Field

Add an Origin Field, therefore, a task can be referenced to a submittal, observation or defect (punch list item) etc...

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter by Ball In Court on Workflow Tabs

Any custom tool that has the workflow dropped on it should be able to filter by Ball in Court not assignee since there is no assignee. Looks like you already did this for Submittals so it shouldn't be too much extra work to get this functionality.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Download notification

In order to track the process, it´ll be great to be notified when the responsible accessed and downloaded the documentation.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a Recognition Tool to recognize those on the team for things well done.

Would be great to have a tool within Procore, other than email, that will allow anyone on the team to recognize "a job well done" throughout the progress of a project. Could be as simple as a couple of buttons that sends out a "recognition" note to the team member and copies others that would appreciate notification and encourage recognition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Task Granular Permission: Only Allow Creator to Close Task

Suggesting this task to ensure that someone's task is not closed by another person. This ensures that the person who created the task is assured the task is completed before closing.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Web UI Should have sidebar

Web application UI doesn't have a sidebar; Feels inconsistent with the other tools in Procore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Log view improvement

Log view improvement, make the # column narrower and the description section wider. Easier to read without having to click into each item to see the detail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Categories need to be seen on the notification and on the exported list.

The Categories need to be seen on the notification and on the exported list.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show Tasks on Project overview only to assignee, not to admins or creators

Do not show overdue tasks in the project overview in the home toolbox to admins or creators, just to assignees. Otherwise it becomes too busy. Tasks toolbox should have a bigger overview of all tasks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow option to restrict file types in uploads

It would be great if we could force our subcontractors to only upload specific file types. When they upload invoices, we get all different kinds, including Word, photo files, etc. Right now we convert these all to PDF, but we would like the subs to do this first (and it's not hard, as there are many free programs and services that will do this). So the overall goal of my request is to only allow PDF uploads when posting a draw request.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Task Module V RFI Module

The entire basic process of platform usage in Document control is Contractor to Client flow circle of information - The RAC of Document Control, Review - Approve - Construct.
    If you made the task tool a lot more like the RFI Module then your more than half way there, I would be more interested on how you shall need to tackle the permissions settings on Procore, as I get higher permissions the higher the risk becomes, this is the same for my staff whom do not need the high settings I have, but without them Procore becomes very difficult to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to add estimated hours or resources

It would be super helpful for our workflow to be able to record an estimate of how long we think the task will take. This could be captured in a "resource" field or something similar.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add "Create Revision" button to Custom Tools

Add "Create Revision" option to Custom Tools.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add More Information to Custom Tool "Update" Emails

When a notification comes in that something "has been updated", if it would be more specific about the "update" it would be helpful, such as tell me the No. or Title and or Description of the item updated. In lieu of not telling me anything - attached example of current email. Thanks

Brian Santos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a new STATUS option in the dropdown menu called ONGOING

I would like to see an additional “status” in the dropdown menu called “Ongoing.” As a Project Manager, there are many tasks on a project that I need to perform periodically, such as sending progress reports and updates, checking for safety meeting logs, sending budget updates, etc. Sometimes I assign these tasks to Project Engineers or Superintendents as well. It would also be nice if I could set a recurring reminder for these Ongoing tasks, similar to the Recurrence function in MS Outlook Calendar Appointments. It would be possible to set reminders to ping you weekly, monthly, on the first…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

What does ‘Ongoing’ imply that ‘In Progress’ does not? Would love to know more context behind this request.

One possibility in thinking about it more is you are creating Tasks and not setting a due date, essentially put these in a user’s court indefinitely. For this use case, I think some sort of recurring tasks would be better suited. This is something we are currently evaluating.

20. Allow for users to Log Out/Log In of Procore Sync

Have the ability to log out and log into Procore Sync for security reasons

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base