Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. International Currencies

We intend to use ProCore on our future projects across our global portfolio of builds but currently we are not able to workin different currencies. I will need US dollars, Singapore dollars, Korean Won Indonesia Rupiyah, UK pounds, etc. I am finding this to be a problem for the current bidding exercises that I have started in Indonesia. Can there be a drop-down menu of all the worlds currencies that accomodates and clearly identifies different currencies.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Fieldset Modifications

Custom fieldsets have no options for custom created fields. It would be useful if company admins could create a project specific fieldset that would require entry of a custom field.

Additionally, custom fields should allow for a drop down menu with pre-loaded custom selections. Custom fields allow any entry currently, so being able to restrict selection to a few pre-canned options would increase accuracy of other metrics.

This would streamline data collection required for more advanced metrics by standardizing required info prior to creating an item (submittal, RFI, observation, etc).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. TIme Keeping Notification

Under time keeping, would it be possible to send out an email notification to the individual when time has been entered for them?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SOV Keyword Search

Looking for a way to keyword search the commitments schedule of values in one project or multiple projects at once. "We often refer back to previous orders on various project to harness prior leg work." - Client

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Locations tool from computer

I noticed that there is a "Locations" tool on my mobile device but not from my computer. This is a handy tool on all platforms.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Photos in Daily Logs for Contractors

I would like to suggest the Photos Tab be turned on in the daily logs so my contractor can snap daily pictures and post to daily logs.
    My contractor does not have the permission to do this and the permission for that can not be turned on as it is currently.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 'Today' Button in Calendar Drop-downs

In cases where one is required to select a date from a drop-down calendar, it is possible to have a 'Today' button so you can immeditaely select the current day. Thankyou

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Workflow response and attach document at the same time

When responing to the workflow allow us to attach a document and respond at the same time. It was recently changed and now its an extra step to attach the document. Allow it to be done at the same time like it was before.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. EMR Rating

There should be an option to pull EMR ratings while in the bidding tab. You have the option to pull ratings and if the sub is authorized, but this would also be helpful when seeking bidders EMR ratings while in the bidding process.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sandbox training modules that offer hands on training modules and offer insights within the training.

The certifications are awful. Sorry but watching it on a screen and it jumps all over the place from admin to basic user is hard to follow and retain. There should be a corporate level set of training and one for regular users. My team would have wasted hours and still not have understood what they watched. I sat through these miserable certifications myself so I could create in the sandbox actual items and in the descriptions and options available create tasks for them to complete to show them what and how within the actual program. I had them create…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search: Share Search Results Link. Is it possible to create a search results link which can be shared with others?

Search: Share Search Results Link. Is it possible to create a search results link which can be shared with others?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to list projects numerically according to project # entered under drop-down in timecard section.

For our office staff who have to create a timecard, it would be ideal when we go to "project" drop to select our office project, that it would assign list numerically instead of alphabetically. We list our projects according to assigned PO #'s. I just don't want office staff to have to filter through. Instead I wanted my "office project" listed with "0's" to appear first but it does not. In the meantime, I have listed this project as "AAA" to ensure it will be first. Just an idea...thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to Extract Data to CSV or PDF

Would like to be able to extract all commitments (SOV specifically) to CSV file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Project Home Page Appearance Configurations

For companies that have multiple projects, it may be nice to have appearance settings for each home page, ie. each project. I often have 2 or 3 projects open at the same time, appearance configurations would assist in quickly identifying those projects.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Priority Level to Standard Fieldset Options in Correpondence Tool

Hello we are currently setting up Correspondence Types we would like to see a standard option for Priority level to allow this to be shown below status field to ensure it is easily identified. We understand that athough we can create a custom field to show this; we cannot relocate custom fields to where we want them shown.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show Capital Plan at the Portfolio Level not just the Asset Level

In Portfolio Financials, Owners need the ability to view and manage their capital plan at both the property level, but especially the portfolio level. The tool isn't as effective in telling you the overall health of your entire portfolio like your overall portfolio level budget, projected spend, and past actuals because it only parses out that information building by building. In order to get the bigger picture, you would need to export everything into an excel file but the whole point of purchasing Capital Planning is to avoid excel altoghether.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Submittal Distribution Defaults

In Submittals/Distribution List, when a person's last name starts with R, it defaults to 'Remove All', requiring me to start over if my fingers move faster than my brain. it would be better if this is not the default selection. Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base