Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. T&M Ticket - Connection to Change Events

As a user of the T&M Ticket tool, I would like my ticket to connect to the Change Events tool. This would allow me to easily provide backup to my submitted charge for self perform work.

42 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our team wants to streamline the information transfer between T&M Tickets and Change Events in Procore. If you would like to partner with us and currently are using both the T&M Ticket solution and change management in Procore, please let us know so that our Product team can get your feedback as we design and build this solution.

2. T&M - Add Custom Fields

As a T&M Tickets user, I would like to be able to create custom fields in the tool. For example, I would like to add company T&M/Day labour T&Cs

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time & Material Unit Prices

Having the ability to add unit prices to T&M tickets would streamline the invoicing process for T&M work as well as improve the efficiency of the change management process.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. T&M Ticket Time period should be for a range of days not just a per day use

T&M Ticket Time period should be for a range of days not just a per day use

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Equipment tool- available in more countries and time sheet entries for Equipment

We are currently using the time sheet tool to log the hours for our plant(equipment) which has been very popular with our staff on site.
    The copy and bulk edit functions in particular.

Ideally we would like the equipment tool available in our country, and then be able to add these equipment into the time sheet similar to the crews tool and workers.

For any company keeping track of plant, this would be incredibly useful.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. T&M Ticket - Subcontractor Work

As a self perform contractor, I sometimes sub out work to other specialty subs on my projects. On the T&M Ticket tool, I would like to be able to account for their work so that my clients can know to expects T&M costs from them as well.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. T&M - Automatic Billable Timesheet entry

To stop doubl entry and maybe get different time entry on T&M over the Timesheet entry it's should add T&M labor time in timesheet with billable to yes and all normal entry on timesheet shoul be non-billable by default.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. T&M Reference Number filter

T&M Tickets, drop down for standardized Reference Number, to run reports and filter and sort by reference number.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. T&M - Notification Emails

A notification for each step in the workflow should be available, not only at creation and wnen client put his signature. Please add when ready for revision and closed.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Docusign for T&M

There's been requests to have docusign capabilities from the T&M ticket for the customer signature (both mobile and web capabilities). There's concern for arguments or discretion around the legitimacy of sign off (i.e. a GC/owner can argue the signature was done by a guy in the field, not part of their company)

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Date Column To Project Level Timesheets Tool

When time is entered using methods other than timesheets: timecard, mytime, or daily log, the time entries populate with a title of "Other Entries". When viewing a date range of time in project level timesheets, you cannot tell which date the other entries are for.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Equipment tool - available in US

Client would like the Equipment tool available to US clients.

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Field Productivity / Resource Management for external contractors

Owners need a means to capture and analyze productivity (time/effort/put in place/installed) of their hired contractors and inspectors.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. T&M Emails

Give each T&M its own Procore email address, like with Change Events and PCOs, so that T&M emails can be logged and any backup can be sent to the T&M Procore email

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Timesheets - Set Default as Billable or Not-Billable

Would like to be able to set the default as Billable: NO

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Field Productivity - Enter Quantities on Individual Time

Currently, quantities in Field Productivity can only be entered when a crew timesheet is completed. Quantities CANNOT be entered when utilizing individual time alone, and cannot be easily modified (ie total quantities complete cannot be reduced or altered unless a crew based timesheet is entered and modified). This means productivity cannot be tracked thru Procore when using individual time and quantities are difficult to track accurately in general.
    This can be combated by allowing a user to enter/modify quantities via a detached quantity entry module and/or via the Daily Log tool.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show Employee ID in Crew Formulation

When selecting crew members there is no way to see the employee ID or a middle initial. Because of this, users get incorrectly added to a crew because their name (first/last) are exactly the same. This is not uncommon among workforces.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. T&M additional status

T&M add status for Billed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Equipment Module

Create an equipment module for us in tracking equipment costs, locations and repairs

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enter Location when recording Quantities

As a Field Productivity customer, I would like to be able to enter a Location when recording Quantities for the day on my Timesheet. Currently I am only able to do that for my labor hours.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base