Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 46 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Available in Some Areas  ·  8 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Budget Modifications

Budget Modifications should be able to made to non budgeted codes. In many instances, we need to reallocate budget due to misses in the estimate via contingency transfer. We also may change staffing or other structure which would require new codes that were not part of the original budget. The current flow (with our Sage ERP) will not effectively allow us to use Budget modifications.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Release Retainage on invoice permission

Option to have releasing retainage on an invoice permission set to Admin instead of Standard

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Forms - Add "Create Change Event" Button

Create a Create Change Event button in the Forms Tool

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Punchlist navigation - use back arrow to return to previous page

I have a punchlist that is over 500 items. On the punch list screen, I navigate to page 6 (or 7 or 8...) in my list and view a particular punch item. After I am done viewing that particular punch item, I hit the back arrow on my browser. The problem is that I am taken back to the first page of my 500+ punch items. I would prefer in this situation to be taken back to page 6 where I initially came from.

52 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Assign a Procore Certification to Specific user

Have the ability to assign users to a specific certification chosen by an Admin user

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. release retainage

Retainage Release entered by a Subcontractor should go through an approval step by the Contractor before taking effect on an invoice. Otherwise it may go unnoticed, which is contrary to typical contract language in standard agreements. See https://help.aiacontracts.org/instructions_a401-2017/, article 11.1.8.2 "A provision for reducing retainage should provide that the reduction will be made only if the Contractor judges that the Work is progressing satisfactorily"

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Submittal Photos

Would like to be able to use the mobile app and take a photo and directly uploaded it to a submittal.

Thanks,

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spread an approved PCCO across multiple Prime Contract SOV Line Items

In order to adhere to contractual obligations and get needed approvals on an owner invoice, we need to be able to spread the cost of an approved owner change order across multiple existing SOV line items.

Currently, if we manually spread a PCCO across line items, it affects the Original Contract Amount and doesn't show the Net Change by Change Order correctly in an invoice. But if we leave the SOV alone and add the PCCO line item in the invoice, it doesn't show the correct amounts for the updated SOV values (although it does show correctly the Net Change…

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Models and Coordination Issues to be linked to drawings

Similar to RFI's and Observations it would be helpful to link a model and/or coordination issue to the drawings for reference to the field and other team members who are not directly involved with the BIM process.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  VDC  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adjusting Document Sidebar for New Interface

It would help users if they're able to adjust the width of the folder path/tree sidebar (the one that breaks down folders and sub-folders.) Some folders have long names and having the sub-folders indented to the right prevents you from seeing the full folder name.

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Inspections - make 'spec section' and 'linked drawings' available on project level inspection templates.

It would be extremely beneficial to include the 'drawing links' and 'spec section' fields within a project level inspection template. This way, items created from the template will pull in the linked drawings and corresponding spec sections. It would also be a huge benefit to build a dynamic (drawing links) field that will automatically update when markups are added or revisions are uploaded, and make these fields (linked drawings/spec sections) available to utilize on a project level inspections template.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Multiple Prequal forms

Multiple Prequal forms

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Punch List - Bulk Edit - for all pages and some pages

Delete person of our choice, not only for the whole (bulk edit)

We need to change for all other responsable and for the person of our choice too, not only for the whole

We need to be able to delete a person for all options of person assignments and for all deficiencies on a page and or for all pages; if there are more than one page of 100 deficiencies for example

When we have 1000 deficiencies, we have to delete one person assigned a deficiency at a time.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Punch List - Bulk Edit (Action en bloc)

It would be important to be able to issue:

1- a second final approver in the block action (Secondary final approver)

2- a standard permission user in the bulk action (Standard permission manager)

Several construction sites can end up with a team of architects where they all require monitoring by the final approvers involved. A minimum of two.

FR:

Il serait important de pouvoir émettre:

1- un deuxième approbateur final dans l'action en bloc (Approbateur final secondaire)

2- un utilisateurs de permission standard dans l'action en bloc (Gestionnaire de permission standard)

Plusieurs chantier de construction peuvent se retrouver avec une…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Zoom Integration: Complete the loop

We recently installed the zoom plug in and have created / distributed several meetings. We’ve run into some hurdles, for which I’m hoping you have a solution. I’d love to get these issues resolved so we can use the tool.

•The zoom meeting does not integrate with My Meetings in zoom. i.e. when I open my zoom dashboard, I do not see any of the meetings that were created in Procore. This means I cannot add a cohost or manipulate any of the meeting settings.
    •Similarly, for our team members that are joining a meeting via mobile, they should be…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Daily Log Manpower Subcontract "Attendance" Dropdown

We would like have the ability within Daily Logs, as the GC, to choose subcontractors that are on-site, like from a drop-down, and have them populate a list of manpower entries that are needed to be completed. Additionally, it could send notifications to the users that are supposed to complete the Manpower Entries from each company.

This would allow us to create a checklist of those people we observe on-site and ensure that an entry is tracked.

Currently we need to enter a record for them, which can create duplicate entries, skewing our records, or have to track outside of…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Punch List Area Manager/Final Approver

Just as you can set a default punch list manager and final approver by "Types" it would be extremely helpful to have a default manager/final approver by "Area" instead. Often project teams divide the building by area, not by "division" or subcontractor.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Documents- Web sorting is not respecting all special characters

Have all special characters respected in the web file/folder sorting. Currently certain characters are not being respected. i.e. _ -

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More action in web application that count towards activity related to session idle timeout

With the session idle timeout the only thing Procore considers activity is a page load. We'd like Procore to consider clicks in a tool (that might not load a page) to count as activity. There are plenty of times that a user might be reading specs, creating an item, etc and they might not be moving away from the page and are logged out. When they're logged out, they must navigate back to the project and tool they were in, which is a pain. We'd like for more things to be considered activity, so our users aren't logged out as…

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base