Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily Log Configurability - Custom Logs

As a user, I would like to create custom logs in the Daily Log tool.

237 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are mixed comments posted on this UserVoice thread regarding customization, so we would like to let you know that we recently released a feature within the Company Admin settings of the Daily Log tool(Site Diary). The Manpower Log, Daily Construction Report, Notes Log and Observed Weather Conditions all have configurable field sets. This allows Company Admins the ability to select which fields are “required, optional or hidden” similar to other tools within Procore.

In addition, we have RELEASED the ability for custom fields within the manpower log. This new feature will allow Company Level Admins to add custom fields to a Manpower Log fieldset (required/optional..) to track additional information necessary for their project or company. Users will also be able to pull these custom fields into Reporting to further track progress against ongoing goals.

Last but not least, when enabling the DL: Manpower Log project configuration setting “Include Employees…

2. Customize Prequal Form Questions

Currently the list of prequal questions are locked down. We would like the ability to edit the existing wording and/or the ability to create and add our own questions to the form.

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Submittal Markup - Dynamic Stamps

Allow users to upload s stamp with fields/checkboxes where data can be entered.

-Response Checkboxes
    -Signature
    -Signature Date

191 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Multiple Prequal forms

Multiple Prequal forms

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk uploading on drawings improvements

Is it possible to bulk upload drawings. It looks like this was previously closed out and I know it is something that our company wants so I am posting again to see if this can be put forward for development

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Daily Log Manpower Subcontract "Attendance" Dropdown

We would like have the ability within Daily Logs, as the GC, to choose subcontractors that are on-site, like from a drop-down, and have them populate a list of manpower entries that are needed to be completed. Additionally, it could send notifications to the users that are supposed to complete the Manpower Entries from each company.

This would allow us to create a checklist of those people we observe on-site and ensure that an entry is tracked.

Currently we need to enter a record for them, which can create duplicate entries, skewing our records, or have to track outside of…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Instructions Grouped By Type

As a Project Manager, I want to be able to group instructions of the same type together so that it is easier to navigate the list.

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Simplify desktop Documents tool view

Simplify the Documents tool view in the desktop version. When I select the documents tool on the desktop I primarily want to see the folders/files. There may be other things I want to see/setup/track/etc., but currently everything else is primary and the actual documents are buried.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Procore has started work on a redesign of the Documents tool. Features include navigating to view or download a file through a single UI element, enabling bulk actions on files/folders, and updated page layout.

Stay tuned and thank you for your feedback!

9. Bring back the Submittal Markup feature

Please bring back the Submittal Markup feature.

104 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I wanted to provide an update on this re-release. Phase 1 has been released to all Sandbox Test Projects. This phase updates the response modal to improve attachment management. GA release of this phase is expected shortly.

Phase 2 of the re-release will give users the ability to markup, add a new Procore-generated cover page and stamp PDF attachments on Submittals within Procore. This space will be updated with a timeline after the Phase 1 release.

This two phase approach is being used to minimize impact on current workflows.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

10. Instructions to Instructions Workflow

As a GC Project Manager, I want to create an Instruction (of type B) from issued Instruction (of type A) so that I can capture the typical NZ industry workflow.

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Google Map Link to Street Names

Ability to link Google Maps to street names on drawings

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a granular permission or new feature to allow users to unlock folks.

Create a granular permission or new feature to allow users to unlock folks. Currently, full company admins are able to unlock folks once they are locked out due to failed login attempts, we would like to see this permission broken out separately.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add option to enable all mobile push notifications by default (iOS & Android)

Client and team utilizes the push notifications on the mobile app with each project.

The push notifications are currently enabled on a project by project basis and will need to be enabled manually when a new project is created.

Please add the option to enable notifications for all projects as a whole. Or add a setting that can be enabled to turn on all notifications by default when a new project is added.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter Parity Across Tools

All the RFI, Submittals, Observations, Change Events, Pay Applications should have the same Searchable filter!

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Global Directory for Bidders

'global directory' where a sub/vendors can place their name, contact and trade(s) info to a nationwide database for GCs/Owners to pull.

337 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Prioritized for Development  ·  55 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Document view should allow adding distribution group to tracking folders/files

Previously under the old document view, you could select a distribution group to tracking on a file or folder. With the new view, you can only select individuals.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Documents - Copy and paste folder structures

Copy and paste folders structures in the documents tool.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Instructions - Granular Permissions: Restrict Standard Users to Only Draft Instructions

As a Project Manager, I want to be able to review any instruction that my Contract Administrator drafts so that my company is not exposed to variations by mis-instructing my Subcontractors.

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the Coordination Issues tool to the mobile app.

The coordination issues tool should be available in the mobile app so foremen and workers in the field are able to access the tool to see if there are any active clashes related to what they're currently building.

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base