Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Punch List - Use Back Arrow to Return to Previous List Page

I have a punchlist that is over 500 items. On the punch list screen, I navigate to page 6 (or 7 or 8...) in my list and view a particular punch item. After I am done viewing that particular punch item, I hit the back arrow on my browser. The problem is that I am taken back to the first page of my 500+ punch items. I would prefer in this situation to be taken back to page 6 where I initially came from.

54 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inspections - Ability to Edit Custom Field Type

I would like to be able to edit the custom field type after it's been created, not just the Field name. Currently, I need to create a new custom field entirely which makes it complicated as the old custom field cannot be deleted either.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Submittal Photos

Would like to be able to use the mobile app and take a photo and directly uploaded it to a submittal.

Thanks,

42 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Multiple Prequal forms

Multiple Prequal forms

56 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Forms - Add "Create Change Event" Button

Create a Create Change Event button in the Forms Tool

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Daily Log Manpower Subcontract "Attendance" Dropdown

We would like have the ability within Daily Logs, as the GC, to choose subcontractors that are on-site, like from a drop-down, and have them populate a list of manpower entries that are needed to be completed. Additionally, it could send notifications to the users that are supposed to complete the Manpower Entries from each company.

This would allow us to create a checklist of those people we observe on-site and ensure that an entry is tracked.

Currently we need to enter a record for them, which can create duplicate entries, skewing our records, or have to track outside of…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Procore Documents Attached to Action Plans

Attaching documents from the Procore Documents tools as References and Records is needed as a lot of project documentation is housed in this tool.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. increase size limit of photos in inbound emails sent directly to photos tool

Allow anyone to send inbound emails to the Photos tool with photos greater than 2 MB

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom fields on equipment log ( Daily log ) and if possible Tiered Equipment (based on category / ownership )

Please add custom fields on Equipment logs (Daily log fieldset). That way the log can be customized in a way that allows to extract information about each type of use ( could be that a particular vehicle belongs to a subcontractor or is rented , or listing logs for a specific type of equipment e.g. Excavators, bulldozers etc ). Also this could add tiers to the equipment. Grouping vehicles based on type and ownership would be great for picking whichever vehicle faster. Moreover, this could be extended to planning for upcoming dates. At the moment the fields call for Hours…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do not add Submittal filters in URL bar

Please do not add the items you are filtering for in the URL bar or increase the limit that you can filter for. When you filter for submittal packages, the filter will be shown in the URL bar of the browser. If you filter for a larger amount of items, you receive a '414 URI too large' error. Because of this, we cannot filter for the items we need and have to go through a Custom Report. However, a Custom Report will not allow you to apply bulk edits to these items. Please either stop including Submittal filters in the…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. T&M Ticket Time period should be for a range of days not just a per day use

T&M Ticket Time period should be for a range of days not just a per day use

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Zoom Integration: Complete the loop

We recently installed the zoom plug in and have created / distributed several meetings. We’ve run into some hurdles, for which I’m hoping you have a solution. I’d love to get these issues resolved so we can use the tool.

•The zoom meeting does not integrate with My Meetings in zoom. i.e. when I open my zoom dashboard, I do not see any of the meetings that were created in Procore. This means I cannot add a cohost or manipulate any of the meeting settings.
    •Similarly, for our team members that are joining a meeting via mobile, they should be…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Custom Field for Daily Construction Report

Add custom field to Daily Construction Report

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Extracts] - Drawing markups for submittals, RFIs, etc. link to a PDF of the related item rather than to the procore web page for that item

Currently, when you extract drawings that have markups and more specifically markups with links to submittals, RFI's, etc, using Procore Extracts the hyperlinks contained in the extracted drawings take you to the Procore web page for that item. In 20 years, if we no longer have Procore this feature will not be helpful at all. It would be much more practical if these linked RFI's on drawings hyperlinked to the correlating PDF of that item instead.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adjusting Document Sidebar for New Interface

It would help users if they're able to adjust the width of the folder path/tree sidebar (the one that breaks down folders and sub-folders.) Some folders have long names and having the sub-folders indented to the right prevents you from seeing the full folder name.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with ServiceTrade

Provide an integration between Procore Project Management and ServiceTrade to transition Construction projects into the warranty and service phase of the project lifecycle.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove or reduce new 'select an app' dropdown on toolbar

Reduce the size of the new 'Select an App' on the toolbar! If you are going to limit my Favorites to 10, I want to be able to see EACH of them and your new dropdown prevents this.

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Disable Overdue Emails for Non-Working Days

With the addition of working days added into Procore clients would like to see the ability for overdue email notifications to correspond with working days.

These are not currently connected in Procore, and it would be great to control the ability to turn off overdue emails from triggering on non-working days such as weekends. Further more, if we could add the ability to control them for specific groups such as Architects and the design team that would really be ideal, and a great addition to prevent users from overlooking need to know information because they are receiving unnecessary notification to…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Spread an approved PCCO across multiple Prime Contract SOV Line Items

In order to adhere to contractual obligations and get needed approvals on an owner invoice, we need to be able to spread the cost of an approved owner change order across multiple existing SOV line items.

Currently, if we manually spread a PCCO across line items, it affects the Original Contract Amount and doesn't show the Net Change by Change Order correctly in an invoice. But if we leave the SOV alone and add the PCCO line item in the invoice, it doesn't show the correct amounts for the updated SOV values (although it does show correctly the Net Change…

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. [Embedded Apps] Edit and/or Rename App Names

It would be great to have the ability to edit and/or rename app names to effectively adjust how they are listed from the drop down.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base