Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Field Productivity - Enter Quantities on Individual Time

Currently, quantities in Field Productivity can only be entered when a crew timesheet is completed. Quantities CANNOT be entered when utilizing individual time alone, and cannot be easily modified (ie total quantities complete cannot be reduced or altered unless a crew based timesheet is entered and modified). This means productivity cannot be tracked thru Procore when using individual time and quantities are difficult to track accurately in general.
    This can be combated by allowing a user to enter/modify quantities via a detached quantity entry module and/or via the Daily Log tool.

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Submittals: add the ability for sub-contractors to add submittal package when creating a submittal

Submittals: add the ability for sub-contractors to add submittal package when creating a submittal

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk add users to projects by program

It would be extremely beneficial to add a user to multiple projects in bulk. Companies who utilize the Program feature in Procore for their projects would benefit tremendously from the ability to add new users to projects by Program. The current steps would be to enter a single user's directory page and click "Add" on individual projects. This also requires cross referencing with the Company Portfolio page to know which projects belong in which program. This feature would be a great addition to avoid a tedious, manual process.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DocuSign signing order, list subcontractor first

Please update the DocuSign template for the Commitment Change Orders so the subcontractor/recipient is the first signer in the template signing order.

Currently the Contractor is the first signer, requiring our teams to manually update the signing order with every single CCO sent. It is rare that a Contractor would sign a contract document BEFORE the subcontractor/recipient.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save the Windows App

I need offline use of Procore in areas that have a bad signal. I have a team with Windows Tablets. I do not want to buy everyone new iOS or Android tablets.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Schedule of Values

Not a fan of the new Schedule of values table, the previous layout was better.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Punch List - Send Digest Emails

Punch List should allow for more Digest Emails to be sent beyond the initial notification to the Assignees.

90 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Equipment tool - available in US

Client would like the Equipment tool available to US clients.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Access Prequal data from within the Company Directory; IE Insurance information

Be able to access all the various prequal data inputs from within the Company Directory

Insurance Infor, trades, market segments, etc

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My Time Tool visibility on hours worked on projects not assigned to the individual

Allow the My Time tool to show hours an individual worked across all projects, even if that individual wasn't directly assigned to the project in Procore.

The idea is that I would give an individual access to a base project that we use for time tracking purposes the project also includes company forms. Through this project they can access the My Time tool which gives them visibility to all hours no matter what job they get assigned to.

Our guys move around a lot and they may show up to a site to help out for only a few days.…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Field Order Tool

Create a tool (similar to the Specifications/Submittals/RFIs tools) where Field Orders can be logged and transmitted. Possibly have the ability to link them to RFIs / submittals and add additional details. (Different from the "Change Order" tool since field orders don't need approval and don't require a change in contract)

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Saved Viewpoints in 3D Mobile Model Viewer

Different areas or installations are isolated in Navis with viewpoints taken for quick navigation. This is needed within the mobile model viewer as well.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VDC  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Timecard Log > Daily Log Entries/Editing

When editing an entry, it defaults to 24 hours (for example: originally said 45 hours, but need to edit that to 40 hours... once trying to edit that number, it automatically changes to 24). In addition, the number can be reduced further, but not exceed. This affects both Standard and Admin level users. A proposed solution would be to lean more towards not having Company Level Timecard entries hit the Daily Log Report - if Standard level users can edit/delete on the Company Level Timecard screen (which as of right now, they cannot), then there wouldn't be a need to…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Extract all file versions from documents tool

Currently the documents extract will only extract the 'latest' file version. This leaves behind all prior versions from the extract with not reasonable way to download previous versions.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Daily Logs - Configurable Columns

Under the manpower portion in the daily log you keep changing things and i cannot see all the columns unless i scroll back and forth and it makes it difficult to use. You don't always see it either. you have been on my computer before and see what i am talking about and all you can suggest is i make my font smaller and i don't want to do that. I suggest you give us the opportunity to resize the columns by dragging them or in the settings tab allowing us to show which ones we want to keep. I…

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sage 100 Vendor Import - Add DBA

Adjust Sage 100 Contractor vendor import so the "short name" field from Sage integrates with Procore and comes in as the "DBA" field in Procore.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Jump Back to Work

I would highly recommend making the automatic time-out easier for users to login and get back to work quickly. 60 minutes seems appropriate for security purposes. If there are projects with low, medium, high security requirements, I would recommend asking and making medium default. It would help if when you're kicked out of Procore, you're able to log back in and jump to the page you were working on. Right now, Procore is requiring you to select the company, the project and then work your way back to the page you were on. If there's a way for individuals to…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Revert Submittal Workflow - Extra Clicks

Revert submittal workflow. The new workflow requires numerous additional steps and slows down the process. It is less efficient.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all-
    Thanks so much for the feedback.

This change to the workflow is part of a larger release that will soon be coming. This larger release brings back the markup functionality.

One of the major pieces of feedback we received when we originally released the markup tool is the lack of understanding of which file/attachment is the most current. Due to this we had to find a way for each Approver to identify what files to send to the next Approver, very similar to marking an Official Response with RFIs.

We think that the recent workflow updates will make more sense with the upcoming release. With that in mind, I will be sure to circle back to this group to get your thoughts.

Hope that helps to provide some clarification, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

UPDATE: We recently added the drag and…

19. Auto update the directory from Prequal responses.

Auto update the directory from Prequal responses.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Track Employee Certifications/Training

Need to track individual certifications/trainings for their internal employees

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base