Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New documents & updated documents this week.

Can you change it so the New documents this week also shows updated/versioned files.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Printing multiple items at a time

It would be helpful to have an option to print or convert to PDF all documents at one time under a heading. For example, I would like to print all my Commitments without having to open each one individually.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. iPad RFI # not shown in view window

On the iPad app once an RFI is opened it provides the RFI name but does not indicate the RFI #. If you are swiping through RFI's you don't know what RFI# you are on with out going back to the list view. In the Submittal view you can see the Submittal #. Can we do the same with RFI's?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adding Shortcuts to Documents in Other Folders

Please see my attachment below.

Sincerely,
    Damiano (Dom) DiFlorio
    Project Administrator / Document Control Manager
    Jingoli Power
    Mobile: 609-649-5198
    ddiflorio@jingolipower.com

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto-Save permission templates for outside vendors based on past work

Auto-save permission template for architects, owners, and subcontractors in similar fashion to internally.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include Custom Tools on My Open Items

Currently assignments that are created on custom tabs to not show up on the My Open Items list on the project home page. It would be great if that My Open Items section could include assignments from custom tabs as well. That way it would be a full and complete list as opposed to partial information.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mobile Access/Storage Space

How about a feature to assign access to jobs in the mobile app, separately from the desktop? I have admin level access but don't need mobile access to all jobs. The storage space required is killing my phone! HELP!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Daily Log Issues

Daily Construction Report Log- We do not use this for the hours part. It would be nice if we could chose to hide these columns, so when we present it to our customer it doesn't look blank. Secondly, we have defaults (project specific) that we would like the notes to say on the Daily Construction Report. It would be nice if we could put those somewhere. Lastly, the company drop down defaults to alphabetically. We will only be using this for our own company, it would be nice if we could default this to a company so we don't have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. General Project Info. option to display project address & logo, not company level

Project General Information-need to have the option to show Company level or project level address & assigned project logo. As an Owner's rep. the Owner's address needs to be show on Contractual documents i.e. Change Orders issued and G702 generated from Procore to give to our Owners finance department for payment. Currently all my projects show Gafcon. This is does not work as an owner's rep.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More "Status" selections

There is a need for more selections for the "Status" pulldowns. The current choices do not cover all the possibilities.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Record a task - for procore dev team to review

Add a record button to the Procore webpage that would allow Procore Developers to review users actions while completing tasks at various locations in Procore. This would be labeled and described by the user(most likely a power user)
    These recordings could be reviewed and analysed to determine how a task might be made more efficient or allow Procore to determine what training is required or prompts at various stages of a task to allow for better understanding on how to complete which ever task that a person is attempting to complete.
    This record feature would need to include the ability…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Select a program... > Select a project... top navigation

Additional hierarchy filter for Programs before "Select a project...". So there should be a "Select a program..." before select a project that will filter the project list when selecting a specific program. The feature should also be extended to mobile devices for ease of use when users deal with multiple programs and projects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Timeline Tool

Procore Timeline

A timeline tab would be a really useful tool. Since everything in PROCORE is already timestamped it should be really easy to implement via drop down menu selection.

Items that should be able to be added to timelines would include:

Events

Emails

RFI submissions and responses

COR submissions and approvals

Daily Log entries

etc...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have a warning when deleting Prime Contract

It would be nice to have a warning message pop-up when you hit the delete button in the Prime Contract tab. I had a user who thought they were deleting the SOV, nut they deleted the Prime contract without warning

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete button on permits tab

I would like to be able to have an 'X' button somewhere on the main page for our custom created tab named "permits." This way it would be easier to deleted older permits from the main page instead of viewing each individual one.

Thanks
    Adrian

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daily Log View iPad versus PC

Daily Log View iPad vise PC -
    The iPad view for daily logs (notes) is not the same as the view on a PC. The iPad view is a better view and easier to read/print.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Extra Unnecessary Spaces/Hidden Returns

I’ve encountered extra spaces being added to responses in the comment box for the reviewer of submittals that make messages look unprofessional if you don’t know about them and delete them before saving the message. Please see the attachment with the screenshot and the message shown below the shot what was typed in the comment box before saving. I propose making a change to this application to delete “hidden returns” and anywhere else these extra spaces are applied in Procore. You could also add a preview feature to the comment box before saving to see how the message will be…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Linking and Unlinking RFQ's

Costs should be the starting point of any change event and/or change order. This was would allow for the cost items to be linked or unlinked to any commitment. I thin this would prevent duplication of costs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PR & ASI Email Notification with # associated

We had PR's and ASI's tabs custom made for our company. When there is a change to either one, an email notification goes out to all. The email notification simply says "An existing Proposal Request/ASI has just been updated." There is no reference to which # PR or ASI. We would like to post this idea to have this functionality in the emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base