Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need Project #'s in the Document Folder Titles

We have over 700 projects / tasks, which are retrievable by project #. At the company level "Documents Tab", the project #'s are not shown. Nor are the projects alphabetically ordered.

Jamie

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Procore
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Integration w/ Cloud Based Schedule Software

Integrate cloud based schedule software so that we don't have to use ms project or primavera. Check this out that works with iOS, windows and Mac.
    Simple Genius Projet Pro
    http://www.simplegeniussoftware.com/which-sg-app-is-right-for.html

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for providing feedback to the Procore product team. You suggested that we provide integration with cloud based scheduling software. We appreciate this feedback and will review this particular suggestion to look into Simple Genius Software. We are constantly evaluating new integration opportunities and will look into this further. Thank you for your help.

3. The Categories need to be seen on the notification and on the exported list.

The Categories need to be seen on the notification and on the exported list.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Company Tab

I know this would take a lot of work to do, but I think it would be a great idea to implement a feature to be used for tracking bids, as well as ongoing projects. This way the owner would be able to see what we're focusing on bidding, what we're passing on, and what bids we lost and possible reasons.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Ryan Thielen responded

Interesting idea Colby – a way to track bids that you are submitting. I will bring it up to discuss and may come back to you looking for more information!

5. Show Tasks on Project overview only to assignee, not to admins or creators

Do not show overdue tasks in the project overview in the home toolbox to admins or creators, just to assignees. Otherwise it becomes too busy. Tasks toolbox should have a bigger overview of all tasks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. WHS Task Schedule

It would be good if we could use the Tasks tool to set up a WHS Task Schedule for project team members. We should be able to assign a particular inspection checklist to a team member and set the recurrence frequency as some tasks are required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc instead of creating a new task for each inspection required.
    This would allow management to run reports to identify areas of risk and make sure that the Safety Management Plan is being properly implemented on site.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. show different colors of font in e-mails

A reply on an e-mail had color in the original e-mail showing where comments were made, they do not show up on the Procore e-mail.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow option to restrict file types in uploads

It would be great if we could force our subcontractors to only upload specific file types. When they upload invoices, we get all different kinds, including Word, photo files, etc. Right now we convert these all to PDF, but we would like the subs to do this first (and it's not hard, as there are many free programs and services that will do this). So the overall goal of my request is to only allow PDF uploads when posting a draw request.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to view replies for RFI's

It's really confusing when we (my co-workers and I) receive responses for RFI's. The answer does not show up at all in the email, and it's almost impossible to find the reply to our questions. I did manage to figure it out by clicking on the 'view on procore' button in the email that was sent out, but this should be more easily viewable.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Task Module V RFI Module

The entire basic process of platform usage in Document control is Contractor to Client flow circle of information - The RAC of Document Control, Review - Approve - Construct.
    If you made the task tool a lot more like the RFI Module then your more than half way there, I would be more interested on how you shall need to tackle the permissions settings on Procore, as I get higher permissions the higher the risk becomes, this is the same for my staff whom do not need the high settings I have, but without them Procore becomes very difficult to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Notification if Assignee Responds to Inter Office Transmittal

Currently you are not notified if an assignee responds, they have to create and send a separate email.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. At the "Home" tab level, add items that have been assigned "BY ME"

Similar to the "My Open Items", there should be an "Items assigned by me" quick view or report so that each individul can follow up with items that have been assigned to others by them

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to add estimated hours or resources

It would be super helpful for our workflow to be able to record an estimate of how long we think the task will take. This could be captured in a "resource" field or something similar.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add column for insurance expiration date to Directory company list

add a column on the directory page to add the insurance expiry date

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need Larger Text Entry Field When Editing From List Screens

Our custom "ITR" data entry from the summary page is limited because we can only view a few characters while typing. Can you implement a data entry pop up similar to the new meeting minute one?

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. scheduled work

is there a way for the daily log to seperate the activities to different lines when its the same resource?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include Answer block on RFI

Include an answer block on the RFI pdf output so that there is a place for an answer when the person the RFI is sent to does not use Procore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Additional color option on the home screen for my open items

It has been mentioned and requested that an option be available for manual input of a higher than RED level for My Open Items. We were thinking the idea of a miniature explosion that would resemble items that occur IMMEDIATE response. Or maybe even lock the program for that user until that item has been reviewed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base