Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compliance Tracking with Sage Integration

For those with Sage Integration, add compliance check boxes that will import to Sage with the Subcontract

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bidding "Convert to Subcontract" should add company users

convert bid to commitment should automatically add the company contact(s) to the project directory.

Right now when you convert, you need to save and then go back in to add a user to the permissions and/or workflows.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better contact/company selection when creating a new Correspondence

I would like to have a way to type in the contact's name or the company name into a correspondence in the bid package. sorting through a bid package with 200+ contacts and individually clicking to add is a bid tedious. i would also like the ability to send correspondence to those that have indicated they will not be bidding .

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ERP Vendor ID to Directory CSV Export

Add ERP Vendor ID to Directory CSV Export

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add CC distribution to Prime Contract & Commitments

Just suggesting that 'cc' distribution be made available for a default project level setting for Prime Contract and Commitments.

We have to copy our accounting department on all contracts.

We know we can use the main distribution - we would just rather they show as 'cc'd'.

Thanks,

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import Timecard data from a spreadsheet file

I was wondering if we can import a spreadsheet file into the daily log.
    Because it is not logical to enter manually everyone's data in the timecard for more than 40 person everyday!! For us, it is not just the name and time, we need to enter more details for each person.
    Unfortunately I found that it's not available on your software. So, that would be better to have the tool to import data from a spreadsheet file into Procore

Thanks,
    Ehsan

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide SSO (Single Sign On) through Google.

Provide Single Sign On (SSO) with Google. Providing SSO only through Okta only seems limiting.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Post Response on Behalf of Another

Regarding the RFI program.
    Our last two construction programs gave our sub’s the ability to upload RFI’s as drafts and when we processed, the system has our company project manager as the initiator (we are the GC) and would list out the responsible subcontractor name and RFI number separately under the question.
    We know we can make our subcontractors “standard users” so they can upload RFI’s in draft form, but then when you go to process, the subcontractor is the initiator but we need this to be our company and project manager. It would be nice to be able to…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Priority of Emails

You should be able to forward emails and mark the importance (i.e. high priority) of the email.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Badge icon for drawing attachments

On mobile and desktop, show a badge on the paperclip icon with number of attachments associated with a particular drawing. Would be a quick way to determine if there's anything attached but may not be clouded. Use similar UI that Apple uses for app notifications in iOS

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to edit trade names

We would love the ability to manage trades, more than just add or delete. It would be nice to be able to rename a trade (and all associated subs move with the new trade name)

98 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Submittal Cover Page Link

Submittal Cover Page Suggestion- see attached

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Finance Report with more calculation capacity

Custom Financial Reports - ability to combine head contract summary and job cost summary into one financial report. Having ability to use this one report for accrual purposes and calculate contribution margins through the head contract and project cost summaries.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hyperlinks in PDFs opening Procore App

I am not sure if this can already be done but I have created a PDF in Bluebeam Vu and opened it in Bluebeams App on my ipad. I have impeded a link into the pdf that links to an inspection checklist in procore. As of right now when you click the link on the ipad it opens the checklist in the web browser and not the procore app. so you don't get the perks of adding pictures for observations and such in the procore app using the ipad. If there was a way to create a hyperlink in the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3rd party reporting tool or major upgrades to Procore's tool

While Reports have gotten much better recently, the reporting in Procore is still very limited compared to most applications (Sales Force is an example of powerful Query building user report generation). Features such as multi-level grouping and sorting and the ability to use more than (1) entity table in a report by creating relationships (or using Procore's standard relationships) are missing.

One example is when I create a company level report showing all open Observations, I cannot use field from the Project Table (entity) to filter my report by Program or Job Type.

Do you plan on adding the type…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Emails to those not in Procore Directory

Email to those outside of Procore

81 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Punch List - Assign Punch Items to a Company

Provide option for assigning companies, rather than individual people to punchlist items.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Last year we released a Granular Permission that allowed users from the same company to respond to each others items, this setting went a long way to help resolve this particular issue however we are interested in learning if that truly solved the issue. Please identify in the comments what other features you would like to see added to truly address this desired functionality.

19. Log on suggestion

I'd like to have Procore open up to a specific project when I log on. There should be a setting option to accomplish this if desired. Our employees are logging onto Procore hundreds of times each day. Everytime they do they have to go through a repetitive click by click procedure to get back to the project they're working on.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More functionality at custom reports

Looking for a way to filter the information coming into a custom report without having to modify the report itself. We provide a "snapshot" to our owners and it's basically the same for every project, but the current structure of the custom reports forces us to either create a separate report for each project (a copy report function would be helpful) or modify each of the tools contained in the report to be specific to the project we're working on (time-consuming and error prone if you forget to change one or select the wrong filter). It would be nice to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base