Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily Log "Created By" Update While Copying

Good Morning,
    When copying the Daily Log from previous days, it populates the name of the original person who created the task, instead of the person copying.
    Ex. If I create the Log on Monday and my coworker Steve copies it the next day, my name still appears as the creator even though he was the one manipulating the Log.
    This creates an issue with accountability of content. Is it possible to change the Daily Log copying function to reflect the name of the person copying it over in lieu of the original creator?
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Live Chat for Success Team

Success team should have a live chat as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Various suggestions and requests

To Whom it May Concern, below are some comments, questions and requests I have accumulated over the last year using procore. Thanks in advance for your time evaluating.

• Daily Log Input and use

○ Tag inspections as re-work or repairs

○ Be able to edit print properties for reports to change orientation and margins
    ○ Need to be able to calculate productivity from manpower and equipment entries
    ○ Be able to attach pdf of report to agenda without actually generating and saving on computer somewhere else
    ○ Mobile App does not let you add a plan sheet or other
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RECENTLY CHANGED ITEMS From field is not populating the user name who uploaded it

I was contacted by a user today reporting to me that the from field was not populating his name as the person who uploaded specs to his particular project. I wanted to test it myself and uploaded some specs to our test job (Sandbox 1234). I to got a time stamp but the from field was not populated. Please reference ticket number 263216.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Organization

On the Submittals tab/ RFI tab and on the documents tab, it would be much easier if you were to do like the meetings tab where you can click a drop down menu to see the specific category your looking for. Like RFI, Current/Overdue etc.
    For submittals same deal.
    And on the Documents tab, instead of having to look off to the left of the screen and scroll thru till you find what you want, you should utilize the whole screen and have drop down menus for each folder breakdown so its much easier and simpler to view those tabs.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Android app functionality

The ability to add or subtract hours and number of workers with the plus and minus sign (in the android mobile app) is a great improvement, however it is so touchy that it jumps past one with the quickest of presses. It needs to be slowed down or be made to only increase one per press. Maybe it's just my phone, but is pretty frustrating. Please let me know if there is an adjustment I can make.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Directory - Select default users to auto-add to projects

It would be great if the directory let you select multiple people as the default and added all the people automatically when adding the company. (Select roles for Engineer, Accountant, etc...)
    If not the reqs keep getting sent to the contractor not the accountant.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bulk add line items in Budget

When creating a budget for a project....
    - Allow a user to "Copy All Codes" which you do
    - When all Codes are selected all Codes are available in the dropdown in the Budget screen
    - As it is now you have to select each line item one at a time, enter an amount, then click add. It takes a second to add that line then you have to go through the same process over again.

My suggestion is....
    Allow, from the dropdown menu on the budget screen, a user to select the Cost Codes relevant to the project in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. RFI Cost Impact field Auto creates Change Event

In RFI Tool, if Cost Impact field says YES or YES UNKNOWN, it should create a Change Event or possibly tie into an existing Change Event that may have been created ahead of the RFI. Also in RFI Tool, make ability to add multiple Cost Codes in Cost Code field. It is very common that an RFI will affect multiple Trades.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calculated column added to Observations Custom Reports

Is it possible to add a 'Calculated Column' to the Observations Tab in the Custom Reports? We would like to be able to report/track how long it takes to close observations and to track how many days overdue observations are? If we had the calculated column that could report the number of days difference between the date created and date closed and the number of days between the due date and the closed date, we could get that information. It would also be good to be able to average those at the bottom of the columns also.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto Populate Submittal Schedule Information on Revisions

Submittals -
    When creating a revision to a submittal it would be nice to have the submittal schedule information data populate the revision.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Category or Type? Update Column Headings to match

When reviewing the use of Cost Codes and the Type/Category associated I noticed that depending on the module you are in these have different column headings. An Example is that in the BUDGET of a project, Column 2 is "Category", but when in the SCHEDULE OF VALUES for the Prime Contract or Commitments, this same field type is called "Type". Is there any way to make both modules have the same column heading?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Textbox sizes

The textboxes when you are choosing who to submit the PO's to (we have several workflows) only show you the following Submit PO for (We can never see the person) It would be good if the textbox grew to match the size of the wording options

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show Delay on Calendar View

I would like to see the weather delays listed in a calendar view rather than a report view. Is this something procore could do?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Schedule payment alerts

When I put shipping dates that is usually tied to Net 30/Net 60 days payment - It would be nice if we were notified of the shipping date. (Maybe have a payment due calendar to know when to expect the new req)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delivered Option

Transmittal Tab: Can an option of Delivered be added to the action as noted section.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Schedule Update/Upload Completed Confirmation

When updated/uploading a schedule into your project a message pops up when it is processing. However when the processing is complete there is no way to tell. Unless you of course look into your schedule and ensure these updates occurred which can be a little time consuming and depending on the project and how its planned, not as obvious! Also you can check this in the documents tab under the schedule option-again requiring a few extra steps. (In my case most recently, did not even know you can check there!) A simple solution to ensure the user knows that the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Line Item Association: List commitment cost codes first in dropdown

For Sage 300 connected jobs, when creating new line items in CPCO SOVs "Add New Line Item" dialogue, for the Cost Code show the corresponding phase codes in the Commitment SOV at the top of the list, then list all available budget codes to save time setting up phase codes for the changes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a Payment without Admin rights

I would like for users to have the ability to Create Payments without the Admin rights under Commitments. We currently have our company Secretary posting these as they are simply data entry, but prefer her not to have Admin rights.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CPCO SOV to be accessible in CCO screen

The schedule of values should be accessible and modifiable during the issuance of the change order.
    When I edit I have to go down 3 levels to change. Try that with a boss breathing down your back.
    I sent one out with a typo and didn't know until I got the invoice. I opened it up just now and cannot 'see it' or change it without some effort.
    Not user friendly as-is.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base