Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Documents + Custom Fields - Include all Types as Filterable

When setting up custom fields from Company Level, it would be a great addition to include all Types as filterable from the Documents tool (not just Checkbox, Single Select, or Multi Select).

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Creation of Folders - Add a created by field

We would like to have the ability to see who creates folders in the documents tool for better document management. We can see in the General Information tab when it was created ON, but it does not show anywhere WHO created the actual folder (nothing logs into change management).

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Video Conferencing Link" is too long on exported Meeting PDF

When exported to PDF, the "Video Conferencing Link" is quite long, especially when using Microsoft Teams. We'd like a way to shorten this all around, but especially on the export.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit cost code field on prime contract after synced w/Sage 300

We need the ability to edit the cost code field after a prime contract is synced with Sage 300. Currently, the cost codes aren't pulled through to the prime contract, and we need the ability to add the cost codes in after the sync so that we can leverage the invoicing tool.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Documents Tools - Don't include hidden files when uploading folder

We would like to be able to upload a folder of files without it also uploading hidden files

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inspections - make 'spec section' and 'linked drawings' available on project level inspection templates.

It would be extremely beneficial to include the 'drawing links' and 'spec section' fields within a project level inspection template. This way, items created from the template will pull in the linked drawings and corresponding spec sections. It would also be a huge benefit to build a dynamic (drawing links) field that will automatically update when markups are added or revisions are uploaded, and make these fields (linked drawings/spec sections) available to utilize on a project level inspections template.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Advanced forecasting report at company level

With the new advanced forecasting view in the budget, we need to be able to report at the company level so we can see an overview of ALL our projects forecasting in one report. Currently limited to per project exports, Thanks

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Change Events] - Ability to Send RFQs to Users/Vendors in the Directory That Don't Have a Commitment on the Project

Currently, in order to send an RFQ to a vendor, the vendor MUST have a contract/commitment on the project. Then you can send the RFQ to a user who has 'standard' permissions on the commitments tool and more importantly has the ability to view the commitment. In some cases, I need to send an RFQ to a user/vendor that does NOT have a commitment on the project which is currently not possible. To work around this I have to send those vendors emails and then come back to the change event and enter their quotes. It would be much more…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prequal Form Review & Approval Workflow

User requires a way to set a workflow dedicated to managing ball-in-court for Prequal form review and approvals

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Custom Fields for ALL the logs under the Daily Log tool

Please allow custom fields to be added to all the different logs under the Daily Log tool! (not just the Manpower Log)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Equipment tool- available in more countries and time sheet entries for Equipment

We are currently using the time sheet tool to log the hours for our plant(equipment) which has been very popular with our staff on site.
    The copy and bulk edit functions in particular.

Ideally we would like the equipment tool available in our country, and then be able to add these equipment into the time sheet similar to the crews tool and workers.

For any company keeping track of plant, this would be incredibly useful.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customized Cloud Markup Shape

Ability to create customizable cloud shape and orientation (ie, polygon function and/or ability to rotate the rectilinear cloud after it has been drawn)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Correspondence Additional Columns

Ability to include additional columns within the Correspondence and search, filter and sort by all fields would be a great function to be developed in the new tool.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mark a submitted bid as "accepted" so bidders cannot revise their submissions without a formal request.

Currently Procore allows any Bidder to revise their bid an unlimited amount of times, delete documents, and resubmit numbers without any notification to the Bidding Contacts or any control. If a sub has responded to a bid package and we have reviewed and "accepted" their bid, we should have a way of controlling or reviewing any subsequent re submissions. For a controlled or invite only bid this can pose some big challenges. It would be nice if there was a setting within Configuration to update individual bids to an accepted status, this would then require subs to send their revisions…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. T&M Tickets Connected to Timesheets/Timecard Log

I would like my T & M ticket data to push to timesheets, and other locations where labor hours are shown.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Standard Users to View Custom Budget Reports

Currently the to View a Custom Budget Report you have to be an Admin user on the Budget Tool. Custom Budget Reports should be available to standard users as well. If I have granted someone access to view my Budget (in the Tool) they should be able to see the reports with this information as well, without having to be an admin to the Budget.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. T&M Ticket - Subcontractor Work

As a self perform contractor, I sometimes sub out work to other specialty subs on my projects. On the T&M Ticket tool, I would like to be able to account for their work so that my clients can know to expects T&M costs from them as well.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. T&M - Automatic Billable Timesheet entry

To stop doubl entry and maybe get different time entry on T&M over the Timesheet entry it's should add T&M labor time in timesheet with billable to yes and all normal entry on timesheet shoul be non-billable by default.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A company bid list

We need to have a company wide bid list available which I find hard to believe isn't possible. I need to be able to send a report out weekly within my company showing what we have upcoming for bidding projects, also a pending report to distribute so everyone can see those projects we have bid that are hanging out there.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base