Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Baseline/Actual Reporting on Project Home

Within Project Home, under "project dates," it would be nice to have two columns reflect, maybe even a third:
    Column 1: Baseline Dates
    Column 2: Actual Dates
    Column 3: Variance

It would be great to be able to pull that data into the report I submit to internal stakeholders each week.

Second Idea:
    Create a "Baseline Dates" and "Actual Dates" within the Project Admin section, so we can view the changes.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. formatting for numbered lists

We need to be able to add spaces in numbered lists for contracts. The formatting is hard to read with no spaces.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Privacy when Closing/Distributing RFI

When an RFI is closed, there should be an option to close and distribute as well as the option to remove the privacy setting.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Map Photos on Drawings

User trying to create a report from linked photos with a snapshot of the drawings at exactly where the photos were taken.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inspections - Show Open Observations on Follow Up Inspections

When we create an observation from an inspection it should carry over to the next inspection. For example if I am conducting inspection #1 and I create an observation, I would like to see that observation in inspection #2. Right now if there is an observation already crated to follow up on a failed inspection item I am unable to see it and it causes users to create duplicate obseravations to address the same issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ipad drawing advance arrow location

on the Ipad app the drawing forward and back buttons are located in the lower right hand corner of the screen. This falls directly over the page number of all my sheets so I cannot read them. The right side of drawings is always very busy with information. I would recommend moving the arrows to the bottom middle or bottom left of the page.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SmartBid Integration to correct tabs

The SmartBid Integration should import items like RFI's and Submittals into the appropriate tabs. Instead, it simply moves everything under the documents tab. This is not helpful and doesn't allow us to utilize the data.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Move "Dates" to its own tool

Make "Dates" as its own tool.
    The project dates is too hidden. PMs over look the custom dates since they have to go into a config screen, the hit a tab on the sidebar. It would be nice to move it to its own tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. User only accessible storage

User only accessible storage, for storing working documents and notes on various tasks. Not necessary on the project documents as it would simply clutter and overpopulate the folders

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Overlay - Option to Compare previous versions during upload

When uploading drawings and publishing, have the option to do an overlay / Review of new vs previous revision, rather than have to go back to do later? Possible at the publish and distribute section

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change Events Bulk Actions - Open in New Tab

In Next Gen Change Events, add ability to right-click on any of the Bulk Actions. This allows you to keep the Change Events page open in one tab, and open the CO/RFQ/Commitment page (via the bulk action) in another tab. This makes it easier to navigate back to the Change Event page, with the previously selected sort, search, etc.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable fly-out calendar in a Drawing to operate as it does in Bulk Edit with dynamic calendar

you don't get a dynamic drop down calendar when editing date in a single drawing as you do in Bulk edit. You have to leaf thru one month at a time, A two year difference means 24 mouse clicks <snark>.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filter Submittals in a Packahe

Filter by revision in package

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Granular Submittal Responses

Question - if we have a response in workflow like Reviewed, but only want our company to be able to pick that response is this something that can be possible set up to only give certain people option for the answers response?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Commitment Summary Page and Requisition Info

On the commitment summary page for a project, it would be helpful to add a column for "Requisitions before retention." Also, it would be helpful if the current "Requisitions" column said "Requisition less retention." See attachment.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Every Document in ProCore should have a Unique Hyperlink LIke Box or Drive

Each Document to have unique hyperlink like box or google drive.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quick Link to Email Address in Each Module Summary Log Item.

Place quick link to Procore module email address on all summary logs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Invoice List - Link to Detail tab

It would be helpful to have a link on the Payment Application screen that would navigate directly to the detail tab of a Pay App, instead of having to navigate to the Summary tab, then the Detail tab.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Confirmation to Approve All Individual Collaborator Entries on iOS app

When viewing Pending Entries for the Daily Log on the iOS app, there is only an option for approving all entries (unless you open each one individually), and there is no warning/confirmation message to ask if you're sure you want to approve ALL entries. It'd be great to have this in a different step, or at least have a warning message so that this is not done on accident.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Project Links - Make Links more visible

I would like to be able to make project links more visible. It would be helpful to be able to change the color of each link to draw more attention to that specific link. Right now it is difficult for my users to see the new links that I added. I would like to be able to highlight them in some way.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base