Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Project Sort Order by Name on Desktop, Makes Consistent with Mobile

Job Name Sort order not consistently applied between Procore Desktop and Mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export drawings as TIFF or PDF

Within drawings tool, add 'Download X drawings as TIFF' as well as the current PDF options. Our takeoff tools, and many tools our subcontractors use, require TIFF files. This would save an extra step for all parties. Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add sorting and filter options within a company

We should be able to do a sort by first name, or last name with in a company record.

For example - I'm in my company record and want to easily find an employee to verify their permissions, and I have to scroll down until I locate their name. There should also be a filter function within a company record, so I could filter for a person

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Password Protected Projects

Ability to create password protected jobs. Without the correct code, regular users and admin users alike would not be able to access the job.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CCO SOV Drop Down Menus (w/o Change Events)

In the Commitment Change Order SOV the drop down menus are narrow. You cannot see the Prime Contract Line Item cost code once it is selected. To ensure that the correct Line Item is selected and that Line Item is in agreement with the Prime Contract Line Item, make the pull down menu wider.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Link from "Revision has been taken error" to Drawing/Spec in question

The "Revision has already been taken" error you receive when uploading documents would be awesome if it contained a link to that drawing/spec. I know that normally you import chronologically as updates are issued, but in my case I'm trying to get a previously started project into procore and have the change history be represented accurately. Also, sometimes the are duplicate drawings in a set and to be able to quickly open and evaluate what is going on would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select Multiple Items in Procore Drive

Select Multiple Items in Procore Drive

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding tracking information to transmittals

In the transmittal section, could you add a section for tracking information based on carrier that could call the carriers APIs to record the status , including the mailing date, delivery attempts, and signature (when required).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow other users to answer questions.

Allow other users to answer questions. As I went through some of the other questions that were submitted, there is no message board/forum for questions. I saw a lot of questions that I could quickly answer, but there is no way for me to reply to them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need Fixed: Documents Downloaded on iOS Devices

It appears that documents downloaded from an iOS device are not tracking that the document was downloaded. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Commitment Change Order Item Selection From PCCO's (w/o Change Events)

I may not understand the PCO, PCCO to Commitment Change process well enough currently. However, it would be nice to be able to create a commitment change and select the item in the PCCO that has been approved ONLY related to that subcontractor or commitment. You will not make a mistake grabbing the incorrect item. In addition, once this item has been selected and included in a commitment change, it should not longer be able to be selected again or visible in future commitments changes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Filter Directory to just show Default Bid Contacts

I would like to be able to sort the company directory to view only the bid contacts for each company.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tracking for Issues & Close out

Attached are the examples of the trackers done in excel format. We would like to integrate these into Procore to further utilize the software with our Subcontractors to stay ahead of items/milestone that are high priority.

Issue Tracker

We want to be able to use the punch list tab to switch between issues and punch list under the same tab. There we can create an issue item like the example shown in the attached Issue Tracker excel document. Creating a punch list would have worked, except that once created the document does not show the price (see Procore sample issue…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give companies e-mail access

I should be able to send e-mails to companies in the e-mail tab. We send files to print companies frequently that are too big to send via regular e-mail. I have to create a "person" account for the print company in order to send them the files because I cant give a company e-mail access.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Open to new tab when in email

When you are in Procore writing an email and you hit another tab, that page goes to that tab and you lose the email you were composing. If you are in an email and you hit a tab it should open up in a new window so you don't lose your email even by mistake. I have to right click and tell it to open in a new tab.

Example: I am in a PCO and generating an email to my Architect to check something out. I click on the SPV tab to review what line item I was talking…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Item number column added to Schedule of values

It would be helpful if a column could be added to Schedule of Values for "item numbers", "manufacturer numbers", or "part numbers". This would make reordering items easier.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. RFI --> Change Event

When creating an RFI, we'd like to have it automatically create a change event upon creation.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Corrective Actions (QDR)

When filtering corrective actions, you only can filter by assignee, can you please add a way to filter by company.

Thanks,

Zach

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to email more than one subfolder at a time under the Documents tab

Currently, you cannot select two different subfolders to email out a link(s) to within one email. You would have to send multiple emails which may not always be ideal. Is there a work around, other than adding attachments? Because at that point, you can still only attach individual files, when the goal is to attach subfolders.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CC: Email of Suggestions posted to Post an Idea

Could you please send a copy of the suggestion posted to the email of the person submitting the idea. There is no visible link to ideas that you have posted to the Post and Idea section, it would be nice to either include a link "my ideas" or send a cc: to the email included in the suggestion. Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base