Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. delete an item from minutes

We would find it helpful to be able to delete an item from a set of meeting minutes "on the fly," as opposed to having to close it and then wait for the next set of minutes to be done for that item to disappear. This goes for Old Business, since I know that in New Business we can delete an item up until the time that the minutes are distributed. Thank you.

15 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a third drop down field for CSI Codes at the company level directory.

You have drop downs for trades and cost codes. We currently use the cost codes drop down for our accounting codes. It would be convenient to have a 3rd drop down for the construction specification (CSI) codes and be able to filter and advance search for them. This would alleviate having to create a long trades list and aid in fine tuning the creation of bid packages.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Number Commitment CO's Across All Commitments, Not Per Commitment

Commitment change order numbers should automatically increase across all commitments, not just per commitment. Not doing this requires us to create a log of the SCOs so that we do not write two SCOs with the same number.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. At the "Home" tab level, add items that have been assigned "BY ME"

Similar to the "My Open Items", there should be an "Items assigned by me" quick view or report so that each individul can follow up with items that have been assigned to others by them

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Create New" button on every page (with dropdown for each tool) in a sidebar

Add a "Create new" dropdown on the left side of the page that allows you to create a new item no matter where you are on the site. We could put one of these in the top toolbar or in a sidebar and users would have to spend much less time navigating through Procore to get to the "create" button that they know is waiting for them once the page loads. This would effectively make Procore faster and it would be more user-friendly.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sort Daily Log Column Headers

I am a daily user of the Daily Log, either entering, or amending data. The catagory I use the most is the Equipment Log. The issue I have with this catagory is that it is not sortable. I work with 10 subcontractors, each with different equipment, used (or not) on any given day. Each piece of eqiupment is listed as it is added which is now close to 50 items. Without the ability to sort any section of Equipment Log I spend too much time searching for a contractor, or a piece of equipment. Please respond to this note. Thanks,…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When you enter time it would be great to add a range

It would be great if I could add a whole week for an employee ie: a Supervisor will work Mon-Friday with the same cost code 8 hours/day

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show Schedule Change Request on MOI Home Screen

Have the ability to designate a team member as a "Schedule Manager" and have all schedule change requests appear in "My Open Items."
    -OR-
    Have a separate box below "Today's Schedule" on the home screen that is only visible to admins and shows all Schedule Change Requests.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better Searching When Creating Distribution Groups

When creating distribution groups at either the company level you can only add by choosing a company name or person. It would be convenient to be able to have the advanced features to search by. For example, sometimes you don't know or remember the name of a specific person or company, but you know the trade. It would be a more effective search to have that option.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Filter > Distribution List

Be able to search for anyone who is copied on an RFI.
    Be able to assign a company group so if a new staff is added, they can be added to the group and see past RFIs.
    Allow a permission where someone can see all RFIs but not be able to edit them.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. List all project specific procore email addresses on project overview screen

I find myself spending extra time finding the email address for the document upload, the photo upload and then just the general project email address. It would be great if this was a section included on the project overview with all the unique procore addresses for email photos, documents etc to be stored in the respective tools in procore.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow the user to add all of their projects under their username

You may want to have the option to go look at a project by giving the access/username to that project.

But for investors who are in multiple projects, it would be nice to have the option to have our own username and be able to add all the projects underneath!

Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Documents Tab - manipulate docs

We need to have a more functional documents tab and Procore for Desktop. We would like fixes for the following items:

Files or Docs cannot be Saved as and Renamed
    A template within procore for desktop cannot be copied renamed.
    Files or Docs cannot be copied or pasted in Documents
    Files or Docs cannot be dragged into an Outlook email

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Available in Some Areas  ·  0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Directory - ADD Button

Relocate the Directory "ADD" button from the right side of the project line item to the left side next to the project number. See Attached diagram.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Buyout Report - roll up all lines into one

It would be great if all of the commitment SOV lines rolled up into one total on the Buyout report instead of showing every single line.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Inspections - Autosave when Creating Templates

auto save function every x minutes when creating inspection sheet templates. My browser closed suddenly and I lost a big portion of work

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make 'cost code column' setting on the Template

We would like to be able to set a company-wide (or Template-wide) setting where the Cost Code Column is turned off by default. Instead, it is turned ON by default and we are having to instruct our users to enter Advanced Settings to turn it off. Having the ability to dictate this at the Template level would be preferred.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the display of cost codes associated with each bidder optional when sending out the invite

We are using our directory as a data base and have included cost codes (spec. sections) for the subs and many of them may have more than one cost code. When issuing the invitation to bid, all of these cost codes are displayed and unless we "uncheck" them, will be included in the invite which can be very confusing because not every project includes all the various codes/spec. sections. We have the ability to make the bid "not itemized" however, the invite still lists all the codes. We do not invite bidders by spec. section (which mirrors the cost code)…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. change event log should show # of line items

The Change Event log defaults at 25 lines, and since there is no indication of the number of line items in each CE when viewing the log, when I select to have all of them included in a Change Order, only the ones in the screen are being selected (so 25 unless I change the default). If I put a checkmark in the left-hand box indicating I want ALL the line items from the CE into the CO it should include them all regardless of the # of lines I have showing on my screen. It is causing a lot…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CC or BCC Admin on Invite emails

It would be incredibly helpful if users had the option to CC or BCC themselves on the welcome emails sent out through Procore. This would add the the level of documentation for the welcome emails and would help clients when dealing with subcontractors who insist that the emails aren't getting sent.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base