Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Log & Report Filters to Recognize Directory Distribution Groups

Please allow filters for logs and reports to recognize distribution groups for quick selection of multiple people at once. Example - quickly select a filter for Ball in Court for all design team members on a custom RFI report.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IOS Notifications for all actions by entire team.

Implement an IOS homescreen for notifications similiar to facebook for all jobs that require action or notifications... example:

Randy updated timesheet
    Scott uploaded photos to 198 Royal Palm Drive project
    *Jim made a phone call to Peter discussing "Spoke to peter and"...

Any and all actions made by the project team so you can have a quick glance at all progress and dont have to dig for each file.

This would allow you to drill down to each area quickly without having to go blindly search for each item...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. forecast to complete notes

a larger note section in the forecast to complete.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attach files from desktop

The Bid Package form should have the same "attachment field" that other Procore forms have that would allow us to drag and drop documents into a bid package that might not be part of the drawings, specifications or documents tool. We maintain a library of photos and details that we often attach to bid documents to convey the workmanship and methodology we expect from subcontractors. These documents may never become a project document per se but we will migrate them to the commitment with the winning bidder as part of the documents that reflect what they were asked to price.…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to pull pending change orders into a custom form

We would like the ability to not only pull Approved change order totals into a custom form but also the ability to pull pending change order totals into a custom form.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Commitment Change Orders

Commitment Change Orders - accumulate all totals into New Contract Sum - regardless of status.
    When sending multiple change orders through docusign, the totals stay independent of the accumulating totals.
    They should total as created, regardless of the order the subcontractor signs.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create Non-Budgeted Line Items From the Budget Tool

Create a non-budgeted cost code from the budget tool. I'd like to list my profit as a non-budgeted cost code so that it doesn't get sent to ERP. Our ERP (Sage) determines profit by taking the (Prime) Contract Price - Estimated Cost. If I were to have my profit sent to ERP with the Budget the reports in SAGE would show my estimated profit as $0.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Financials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Punch List - Filter Punch List by Items with no Attachments

Add in the option to filter the punch list by if it has an attachment included.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add shared custom reports to daily log drop down

Admin would like other users who have had a report shared with them for the daily log able to view that report in the drop down menu for reports within the daily log tool.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Directory - Contact Signor in DocuSign

Directory - Contact/Person - it would be nice to have a check button related to DocuSign to know that this person is a signor. They might not be "the" all time signor (depending on the project) but it would be helpful to know which ones to include when issuing DocuSign.
    This should also be capable of "Filter" and "Sorting"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Documents uploaded via with Sync, Drive, or Web

Client would like to have a feature within the documents tool to see where the documents was uploaded via either Sync, Drive, or web. This would be nice to see what tool is being used to upload to documents.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Private(hidden) Text section within a Site Instruction

Have a text section within an instruction that is private and only visible to the originator's company.

i.e information that would be useful at claim time to the CA or QS "this instruction to Sally relates to Bob's bad workmanship on Tuesday 25th- Contra-charge these costs to Bob"

Sally doesn't need to see this but it could be helpful in a months time when the site team has forgotten the details of the instruction.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PDF Export w/ Different Sized Attachments

When using the PDF Export with attachments - all documents, in the submittals, it does not export correctly when there is a page that is a different size within the PDF. It cuts off the page. For example, most submittal contain a mixture of letter, legal, ledger, or 24 x 36 size pages. The PDF export needs to be able to handle that and not cut off the information on the larger sheets.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed - Not Prioritized for Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Uploading Signed and Executed CO's (PCO's and CCO's) to "view as pdf" link

After a commitment change order has been signed by a contractor and then afterwards by the GC /CM there should be a way to link the executed document. Currently it's an attachment and redistributed via email. i would propose adding a "revision" button to he top right like a submittal and then allowing the manager to attach the singed or executed document. this will track execution date and by whom in procore's systems and then when the CO is redistributed the open in pdf link will show the latest document rather then the original blank

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Signatures to display on emailed Change Order

The ability to add in Change Order signatures when you email out the CO.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Links on "My Open Items" should open in a separate window

I use "My Open Items" as my main task list and have it pinned to my Chrome browser. The links in the "Details" field should open in a separate window, just like links in the reporting tool do.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Owner Invoice PDF - only show items billed

Enable a setting to only display items billed, rather than all line items.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make "Closed" in email larger

Upon closing an RFI, it would be less confusing to clients if the email that was sent out letting them know it was closed had the word "Closed" in bigger or different writing to make it stand out a little bit more. We have created quite a bit of confusion with our clients because they are skimming past the first line that explains its been closed and that is why they're getting this email. They just thought the question hadn't been answered and they were scrambling to get it answered. Just an idea to avoid confusion! Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Drawings Tab- Added Functionality

Per our clients request:

"Here is what I would like, in no particular order:

1. To be able to choose or switch views between chronological and alphabetical.

2. Fix the info view for editing and make it more effective and straight-forward instead of stopping me from what I need to do. 

· For example, I had a set of plans that needed correction – there were 4 successive revision sets, but only 3 appeared because someone had misnamed the 2nd revision set during their upload. After I triple checked everything, I re-numbered revision set #3 to #4 and #2 to #3 creating…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base