Customer Feedback for Procore Technologies, Inc.

Welcome to the Customer Feedback Forum for Procore.

We’d like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve Procore. Please use this forum to suggest features you’d like to see added to Procore. You may also vote and comment on product ideas suggested by other Procore users.

This forum is actively monitored by Procore’s Product Management Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Submittals: add the ability for sub-contractors to add submittal package when creating a submittal

Submittals: add the ability for sub-contractors to add submittal package when creating a submittal

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Procore Okta
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule of Values

Not a fan of the new Schedule of values table, the previous layout was better.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Time Tool visibility on hours worked on projects not assigned to the individual

Allow the My Time tool to show hours an individual worked across all projects, even if that individual wasn't directly assigned to the project in Procore.

The idea is that I would give an individual access to a base project that we use for time tracking purposes the project also includes company forms. Through this project they can access the My Time tool which gives them visibility to all hours no matter what job they get assigned to.

Our guys move around a lot and they may show up to a site to help out for only a few days.…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prequalification: Send email when form is Submitted

Prequalification notifications: Send a notification when a form has been submitted.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Last Planner System - Weekly Work Plan

Tool to input, track and report Weekly Work Plan, PPC and variances. This tool would be utilized on projects using The Last Planner System steps - Weekly work plan (WWP) and calculating Percent Planned Complete (PPC)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bulk add users to projects by program

It would be extremely beneficial to add a user to multiple projects in bulk. Companies who utilize the Program feature in Procore for their projects would benefit tremendously from the ability to add new users to projects by Program. The current steps would be to enter a single user's directory page and click "Add" on individual projects. This also requires cross referencing with the Company Portfolio page to know which projects belong in which program. This feature would be a great addition to avoid a tedious, manual process.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Timecard Log > Daily Log Entries/Editing

When editing an entry, it defaults to 24 hours (for example: originally said 45 hours, but need to edit that to 40 hours... once trying to edit that number, it automatically changes to 24). In addition, the number can be reduced further, but not exceed. This affects both Standard and Admin level users. A proposed solution would be to lean more towards not having Company Level Timecard entries hit the Daily Log Report - if Standard level users can edit/delete on the Company Level Timecard screen (which as of right now, they cannot), then there wouldn't be a need to…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Revert Submittal Workflow - Extra Clicks

Revert submittal workflow. The new workflow requires numerous additional steps and slows down the process. It is less efficient.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all-
    Thanks so much for the feedback.

This change to the workflow is part of a larger release that will soon be coming. This larger release brings back the markup functionality.

One of the major pieces of feedback we received when we originally released the markup tool is the lack of understanding of which file/attachment is the most current. Due to this we had to find a way for each Approver to identify what files to send to the next Approver, very similar to marking an Official Response with RFIs.

We think that the recent workflow updates will make more sense with the upcoming release. With that in mind, I will be sure to circle back to this group to get your thoughts.

Hope that helps to provide some clarification, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

UPDATE: We recently added the drag and…

9. Sage 100 Vendor Import - Add DBA

Adjust Sage 100 Contractor vendor import so the "short name" field from Sage integrates with Procore and comes in as the "DBA" field in Procore.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations & App Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extract all file versions from documents tool

Currently the documents extract will only extract the 'latest' file version. This leaves behind all prior versions from the extract with not reasonable way to download previous versions.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Master Dashboards / Snap Shot of Dashboards & Automated distribution

I want to create master dashboards that I can roll out to all projects. If I make a change to the master this is reflected on all projects. I then want to be able to distribute a snap shot of these on a monthly basis.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Punch List - Send Digest Emails

Punch List should allow for more Digest Emails to be sent beyond the initial notification to the Assignees.

92 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Quality & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Inbound Email Address Visible Outside of Configuration Settings in New Documents Tool

In the older version of the Documents tool, a Standard user was able to find the inbound email address on the main page under Import Options. In the redesign, the inbound address is available only to Admin users in Config settings

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Narrow the Columns in the Timesheets Tool

Narrow down the columns on Timesheets to make them easier to read.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Field Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Drag and drop window for documents

I really miss the drag and drop window for the documents section of the jobs. It's MUCH faster than having to navigate. Please reinstate if possible.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Polygon Area Measuring Tool for Drawings

The Area tool on drawings is great, but is limited to only measuring rectangles. Most of my measurements require takeoff of other shapes than just rectangles. In Bluebeam we have the ability to measure area of any polygon. I'd like to see a similar feature in Procore.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Drawings & Specifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. View Drawings in Bid Package from the Files Tab

We would like the ability to be able to view the drawings that are part of the bid package. When you click the Files tab the drawings are listed, but it would be nice to be able to view them from this screen. Please see attached.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Project Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Track Employee Certifications/Training

Need to track individual certifications/trainings for their internal employees

60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Group by Trade in the Reports Tool

TOOL: Reports

ISSUE: Client would like the ability to take the entire company directory and sort by trade.

Procore had client create a custom report where you can filter by trade; however, you cannot GROUP BY: trade (you can group by:
    Contact Name
    Cell Phone
    Company Business Phone
    Company City
    Contact Type
    Company Name
    Company Address
    Business Phone).

Client wants to be able to group by trades - i.e. 01, 02, 03 trades, etc.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Send reminders to vendors to submit their prequalification form.

Send reminders to vendors to submit their prequalification form.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preconstruction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base