How can we improve the Procore App Marketplace?

Outlook Integration

Please post feedback (ideas, issues, bugs, etc.) here about Procore's Outlook Integration

29 votes
Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrick Koperwas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in Sign in with Procore
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bridget Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In using this feature, when you're saving documents - is there a way to select all or deselect all for Step 4? We have images in our signatures that do not need to be saved with every email selection.

• Frank Cincotta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're unable to send documents to Procore. We receive an error "Could not send to Procore! Please try again.

• Daniel Phipps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the new add-in! I would prefer if when sending an outgoing email it would allow me to send to Procore. I would also like to see a forthcoming tracking where new emails coming in response to what I had sent it would automatically go to that project number.

• Jeff Cargill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is not 100% we would also like to be able to access files to attach them to emails as well as saving them is this an option?

• Eric Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create the ability to copy emails sent from or received in Outlook to Procore. Sync outlook email folders to procore project email folders so you have the drag and drop convenience of filing emails inside of outlook and then are synced to procore so your procore project email folder is all inclusive.

• Eric Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful if it were easy to add new companies and contacts from outlook to procore and vice versa so it doesn't matter where you enter the new entry. Also makes it easy to "get" existing contacts and companies already in your outlook dbase.

• Nick Ylitalo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have an Add-ins tab in outlook with functionality to log e-mails to pro-core, similar to the Timberline log function

Feedback and Knowledge Base